raah me unse mulakaat ho gai

It is the first day of college. Both Randhir and Sanyu decided that they will stay in hostels to concentrate on their studies.

Now, Sanyu is coming from one side and carrying her suitcase, fidgeting with it as it was too heavy.

On the other side, Randhir is coming from the opposite side and is busy on his phone. He was talking to his friends who have joined the same college but not yet arrived. Both were busy in their own world, and then... TAKKAR... they collided. Both fell down, not on each other, but on opposite sides.

Sanyu was rubbing her elbow as she was hurt, and our Randhir was frowning. He stood up, oozing lava from his eyes, and there Sanyu stood up, dusting her clothes. Then, Randhir said, "No wonder you girls can't even walk properly, always in your dreamland or what?" 😏

Sanyu's jaw was touching the floor due to this stranger's rudeness. She had never talked badly with anyone, but now she was furious. She responded, "Oh, hello, Mr. I accept that I wasn't paying attention, but you are at fault too. If you aren't at fault, it means you did that deliberately, and you really don't need to be this rude. Even though it wasn't completely my mistake, I'm sorry. Next time, please talk a little more politely with people. It isn't that difficult." As soon as she finished speaking, she moved forward with her stuff without sparing a glance at Randhir.

Randhir was mute. For the first time, any girl had talked to him like this. He was enraged but was thinking about her last sentence, "Next time, please talk a little more politely with people. It isn't that difficult." He brushed away her thoughts and called his friends again.

As Sanyu reached her room, she started arranging her stuff, and her roommate arrived.
V- "Hey, I'm your roommate. My name is Vidushi," she said, excitedly, and extended her hand.
Sanyu felt very good that Vidushi was trying to get along with her. She introduced herself.
V- "I also came here today. Let's go and have a look at the campus."
S- "Okay, let's go."
V- "So, did you come here due to family pressure or because it's your dream?"
S- "This was always my dream. What about you?"
V- "Same, baby."
S- "Nice, buddy."
V- "You know, this college has a radio station that is handled by students. Isn't it exciting?"
S- "Hmm, I like listening to radio shows and all."
V- "The most popular show is about to start in a few minutes. Wanna listen?" she asked.
S- "Yes, sure."
They plugged in their earphones.

On the other side, Randhir's friends are going to arrive at night, and he was feeling bored. So, he walked out of the room, sat in the garden area, plugged in his earphones, started the radio, rested his back against a tree, and closed his eyes. He also liked listening to songs and radio shows. The show started.

"Good evening, my dear college mates! Myself Aarav, your loving fellow student as well as the RJ of this mind-blowing show, which is 'Suhaani Shaam Gaano Ke Naam' (An awesome evening with songs). Any guesses which songs I'm going to play today? Okay, leave it; I'll tell you. Today's theme is romantics of Bollywood. So let's start."

As the song started, Sanyukta and Randhir both started to think about each other and their 'raah mein mulakaat.' They were lost in their thoughts.

As soon as the song finished, both came back to reality, and Sanyu said to Vid, "Bae, we have classes from tomorrow. Let's set up our room, or we will not get time." Vid agreed, and they went to their room, and Sanyu said to herself, "Stop thinking about that guy."

Here, Randhir was thinking, "What the hell? The first time someone dared to raise their voice in front of me, and that too, a silly girl. I am thinking about her. I should take a nap; this will help clear my mind."

And this was their first meeting, "Aur we can raah mein mulakaat."

And this was their first meeting aur we can raah me mulakaat............