Hi, again...

Well hi again cuties.

You may already know, my book got deleted again.
(But I did change the cover photo and edited a new one, do we like it?)

I'm praying 3rd times a charm because I'm not gonna do it again if it deletes it.

If you haven't read the title or description or looked at the front cover, in this book there will be a varied amount of different sexual scenarios between 2 women. I'll put a warning if they're on the more 'extreme' side.

Yes they will have different kinks and all that fun jazz but always as safe as possible. I do not use names in my story and will not use them and I am open to some requests. Another thing I don't specify is age however I advise you deeply to be safe and if you're on the younger side I can't express how much trust will affect your experience. Please truly be safe and take care of yourselves.

I do encourage commenting but please be nice (to each other) because otherwise it's no fun for anybody. It can be a serious mood killer I swear.

The asterisks (*) on some chapters will be because they're my favourite ones but they might not appear until I've gotten a few published if you're reading this first thing :)

Oh and before you read some funny words that some of you outside the Brits may not use, this is your warning that the author (*cough* Me *cough*) is British and has fabulous but dry senses of humour. So if it sounds sarcastic, it probably is.

Now you fine little creatures, hope you enjoy and don't be shy if you do (voting and commenting. It's very cute so tap your little asses off) and I shall love you and leave you.

Be safe <3