8

I feel like showering ;)

***

"Sweetheart?" I look into the mirror and catch her staring at the ground from behind me.

"Yeah?" She slowly brings her eyes up to catch mine, the slightest smirk curling at the corner of her lips.

I reach behind me to grab her hands and pull her around me, letting her arms wrap tightly around my waist and she rests her chin on my shoulder. "You good?"

"Definitely. Just looking forward to you dropping this robe to the floor." Her smirk only growing as she starts slowly kissing up the side of my neck.

"Is this your way of saying you want to join me in the shower?"

"Caught on that quick, I need to learn some new moves." She laughs and gently spins me around. Untying my robe and letting it fall to the floor, taking my hands and bringing them up above my head. Slowly tracing her fingers down my arms to the back of my head, one of her hands continuing to my waist while her other holds my hair in her fist. Pulling on it to tilt my head back, she leans in to my neck and starts pressing kisses into my skin. "So can I join you baby?" She whispers down my ear, sending goosebumps down my entire body.

"Yes." I don't mean to whisper but I'm so weak after that.

"Good." She has an evil smile on her face, pulling away and turning to the shower to turn it on. I step in and wet my hair and warm up while she takes off her clothes. I have my eyes closed but I feel her hands gently rest on my hips, the softest gesture causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

I open my eyes to meet hers, smiling at her as she lets go. Leaning past me to grab the loofah and rubbing in some soap. "May I?"

I nod a yes. "Words love."

"Yes."

"Good girl, now relax for me." I try my best to relax but she's already got me so worked up and it's been about 2 minutes. "Turn around." She's able to keep her voice so soft but still demanding.

She starts at my lower back, rubbing the loofah in circles against my skin. Slowly sliding it up my back, running it up and down my spine. Stopping after a few times at my neck. Pressing a little harder as she rubs it along my shoulders.

I keep my head back so I can stay under the water, her mouth close to my ears, hearing the soft whimpers she's letting out. Her hands hold my back and gesture for me to turn around so I'm facing her again, bringing it slowly up my stomach. Slowly trailing up the centre of my chest, circling over my nipples very slowly.

I can't help but moan at the feeling, at the ache thats building up in my stomach and between my legs. "Please." 

"I'll never get tired of hearing that." She smiles and drops the loofah to the floor, grabbing my hips and turning me so back is the wall. Pinning me against it as she leans in to kiss me "Say it again for me baby."

"Please." I knot my hands in her and pull on it as I whimper the word into her mouth.

"Fuck." I moan as she pulls my bottom lip between her teeth and slides her knee up between legs. The feeling of the friction and pressure alone is enough to make me sensitive. Her lips trail their way down my neck, slowly sucking my skin and grinding her teeth at the same time. My hand grabbing her leg to pull her in tighter, trying to tell her I need more.

I feel her hand slowly slide down my the side of my body, working its way between my legs to replace her thigh. Sliding her fingers up folds and stopping when she reaches my clit, circling over it repeatedly. "Shit. Yes just like that."

She smiles and kisses my cheek softly, her other hand gently pulling the stray hairs off my face and holding it under my chin, her thumb hovering over my lips.

"Deeper. Please." She nods and slides her fingers down to my entrance, easing them inside. Curling them up and motioning them back and forth, my moans and whimpers filling her ears.

"Don't stop." She doesn't change her pace and staying exactly as I need her. Causing immense waves of my orgasm to course through my body, all at once everything hits me and I feel like tearing my nails through the wall behind me. Biting down on my lips to hold in my screams.

"You did so good baby." She kisses my forehead and the tip of my nose, gently pulling her fingers out and guiding me back under the water to stay warm. "I'm gonna wash your hair, that okay?"

"Yeah." I turn around so my backs to her as she lathers up the shampoo in her hands and she gently tilts my head back. Her hands massage across my scalp, starting from the top of my head and working her way down to my neck. She helps me rinse my hair it out, being just as gentle the entire time.

"Let's get some rest." She turns off the water and gets out to grab us our towels. Wrapping me up in mine first and then covering herself up, leading me into the bedroom. The both of us burying our selves under the duvet and immediately curling myself up to her, resting my head on her chest. My leg hooked over hers with her arm holding it there, her other arm under my body and stroking my back until I drift off to sleep.

****

Short and sweet.

Now let's ignore anything that didn't make sense and vote for it anyway, ignorance is bliss. I love you
Stay safe<3333