7*

Hi this is a polite little reminder that if you would vote on my stuff it really helps
(i dont know what it helps to be honest I just see others say this and I'm crumbling to peer pressure)

Now tap your cute butts off :)

Continuing on from the last chapter, I'm describing an outfit in this chapter which I don't often do and it may not be your style but it's necessary. Fem on fem.
***

One could question my self control, however I prefer to think of this as a stress relieving relationship.

In other words just a lot of sex. And I'm not complaining.

We talked, well we argued for a while, then we talked and both of us agreed that we're exclusive and in a very slow, calm and not extremely serious relationship.

But we have boundaries. So we're already improving. Baby steps I guess.

We've got our first official date tonight, safe to say I'm scared shitless. And I need to make myself look completely irresistible.

I finally chose my dress, I've a little collection of fun, hot ones. Finally deciding on this long, black lace dress, a slit up my right side with a corset fitted under my chest. A low enough neckline for my cleavage to show and matching lace gloves up my arms, a single diamond ring on my middle finger over the glove. Matching the silver chain that wraps around my ankle, supporting my long, black and chunky heels.

She said to dress fancy, this is the fanciest I get.

Received:
Setting off now, see you soon love :)

I smile at the message and gather my things, touching up my lipstick and freshening my breath before packing my little clutch. Making my way to my living room to wait for her.

She finally knocks on my door, opening it to see her leaning against my door frame, a dark red off the shoulder dress hugs her frame. Leaving her cleavage on display with a small gold chain around her neck. "Hi baby, you look absolutely divine."

"As do you." I kiss her cheek and take the hand she's holding out for me.

She walks me to her car, opening the door for me like a lovely gentleman as they say, gently shutting it behind me. "So where we headed?"

"You've got to wait and see." I roll my eyes at her and she scoffs, grabbing my thigh and squeezing it. "Have some patience darling." She smirks at me and stops at the traffic lights.

"I think we both know I don't have any patience." I rest my arm against the window of the car and hold my head in my hand, looking out the window.

"We certainly do." I don't respond to her, ignoring her eager hand that's climbing its way up my thighs. Despite how much I'm already aching for her.

I've honestly no idea where we are, all I know is we're in a car park right now. I'll give it credit tho it's probably the cleanest one I've ever been in.

She once again opens the car door for me, holding my hand to help me out and the two of us slowly walking linked together. It's only a short walk before she stops us outside a massive restaurant, a doorman welcoming us inside.

"Do you have a reservation?" The cute old man stands at a tablet on a stand near the door.

I can hear her talking to the man but I phase it out, taking in the incredible atmosphere around me. A giant glass chandelier is dangling down from the ceiling, directly in the centre of the big, open bar. Everything cased in glass, surrounded by lights and expensive tiling. A circular table with a flame in the centre steals my attention, the people around it sipping their drinks and snacking on their overpriced food.