1*

Going to revisit some old stuff for now.

First time...
***

I'm very nervous.

She's been so comforting tho, she told me from the beginning that nothing would happen unless I said it's okay and tonight I said it's okay.

Don't get me wrong I'm not worried about her or anything she's about to do, I think I'm more scared to get it wrong and I don't even know if there's a way for it to go wrong.

"Baby?" Her soft voice brings me out of my trance. "You know we don't have to do this right?" She tilts my head up from off her chest so I'm looking at her.

"I want to I promise." I look her in the eyes and she rubs her thumb gently over my cheek, pulling my face closer to hers so our lips touch briefly.

"It stops whenever you want." She whispers between kisses and I smile, the reassurance being exactly what I needed.

She softly trails her hands down my body and gestures me to sit on her lap. Lifting my leg over her hips so I'm straddling, her hands now resting on my hips as we kiss. It gradually becoming more intense and I feel her hands ever so slightly push my hips back, guiding me so I'm grinding against her. Quiet, breathy whimpers leaving her lips.

She holds my hips stil and her hands stop at my sides, flipping us over so she's on top of me. Her legs either side of mine with hand over my shoulders while her other is resting on my neck. "Don't overthink this sweetheart, I just need you to tell me if you like it or not. Okay?"

"Okay." I breathe out, looking up to her as she smiles.

She brings the hand resting on my throat around so it's at the front instead of to the side, gently tightening her hold on it. "You like that baby?"

I nod a yes to her and she looks down to where her hand is, up to my lips before looking me in the eyes again. "I need to hear you say it love, use that pretty little mouth for me."

"Yes." I want to express how much I like it but I don't know how.

"That's it, good girl. Now what about this?" She leans down into my neck, just below my ear and pulls my skin between her teeth. Grinding and sucking it in her mouth while a small moan fills my ear from her lips.

"Fuck. Yes." I mess my hands in her hair, pulling her close to me. The air feeling harder to breathe in.

"That's it baby." She keeps her head buried in my neck as she presses her knee between my thighs, slowly circling it directly over my clit. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." My breathing is a mess already and we've barely started.

"Is there anything you don't want me to do? Or anything you really like? I'll do whatever you want baby." She doesn't stop moving her thigh so it's hard to focus, adding on the eye contact, I'm a mess and she's expecting me to be able to talk.

"I don't know." I want to be more helpful but she's asking questions I literally don't know the answer too.

"That's alright, I'll go slow. Just tell me if you don't like anything okay?" She looks down to my lips again before placing one long kiss against them.

"Okay." I brush her hair out of her face, holding her for one more kiss before she pulls away. Sitting between my legs and lifting me up so she can pull off my shirt and unhook my bra, dropping them to the side of the bed. I lean back down onto the bed resting on my elbows so I'm slightly raised and watch her as she hovers over my chest.

She breathes out cold air over my nipple, pebbling the skin and running her tongue around it. Holding my nipple between her teeth, softly grazing it and circling her tongue around it. Sucking it in her mouth while holding eye contact with me. "Oh god." I whimper and throw my head back, feeling her lips curl into a smirk.

She switches to the other side, softy grazing her hand down my stomach to between my thighs. Pressing softly over the top of my underwear, rubbing her two fingers either side of the edges. Purposely avoiding where I need her the most.

"Can I use my mouth on you sweetheart?" She looks up to me from resting over my chest, using the hand between my legs to pull my underwear down off my legs.

"Yes." I promise I know other words.

Yeah? And what about my fingers? Can I use them too?" Her voice is dark, almost crisp. Cracking a little as she talks.

"Yes." She sinks herself between my legs, propping my knees up and hooking her arms around my thighs. Pulling me a little closer in and looking up to me with a smirk before running her tongue between my folds for the first time. Starting from the top and slowly sliding down to my entrance, her eyes watching me to see my reaction.

"Tell me if you don't like it love." I cannot express how much those reassurances mean.

Her tongue circles at the edge of my entrance before flattening it over my folds. Running it side to side over my clit, starting off slow but becoming faster as time goes on. Her hands rubbing up and down my thighs in comfort and I hear her moan against me in response to a whimper I let out.

"Baby I'm begging you please don't hold back with me. Let me hear you. I need to hear you." She manages to sound demanding and desperate at the same time.

And it's fucking hot.

She starts to speed up how fast she's circling over my clit, bringing her arm from around my thigh and very gently edging it around my entrance. A loud and strained moan fills the air as she slowly eases her finger inside. "You can do better than baby."

She wraps her mouth around my clit after speaking and sucking it in her mouth, causing my breathing to become extremely erratic. Any form of control I had over what noises leaving my lips has gone, my body is so sensitive to her touch it just happens. "That's it, just like that sweetheart."

I smile at her words, dropping my elbows and running my hand through my hair. Gripping into the pillow behind my head as she starts to slowly move her finger, soft thrusts up and down inside me. A very new feeling of pressure building up inside me, focusing in my stomach and it feels like it could explode any second.

"Fuck. I don't know what's happening." I push my head back into the pillow harder and close my eyes. Pushing my hips up a little, needing more.

"Just let it happen baby, it's okay." It feels like butterflies flutter through my chest as she talks.

My stomach feels like it's being turned in six different directions in the best way possible, the deep pressure feeling growing and getting so much closer to exploding. The deeper and faster she thrusts her finger the better it feels.

"Shit." I knot my hands into her hair, pulling her closer and holding her still as what I'm assuming is my orgasm crashing through me. A couple seconds feels like a million while it's rushing through me, my eyes watering and my legs shaking at the feeling. Every touch making me jolt from sensitivity.

I push her head away and she lies on top of me, trying my hardest to sync my breathing to hers as I come down. Her hands are constantly roaming up and down my arms, back and sides. Softly tracing mindless patterns out of comfort.

She lifts up off of the top of me and crawls under the duvet, opening it up and leaving her arms open. "Come here baby." She talks softly, inviting me into her arms.

I rest my head on her chest, listening to her heart beat as she wraps us up under the duvet. Holding me tightly against her chest, poking one leg between hers to get warm and she softly rubs the top of my head. Kissing my forehead and whispering to me as I fall asleep.

***
I did not mention peeing but it is definitely recommended after sex :)

Anyways. Hope this was okay :)

Stay safe my loves <3