3

I think women's stamina needs to be recognised more. Anyway enjoy this short 'part 2' my lovelies.
***

"I wanna show you how I really feel." She smiles as I lean into kiss her, slowly turning so I can sit on top of her.

Her hands travel up to my hips, both of them pressing into my skin as my mouth reaches her jaw. Pulling her skin between my teeth for a few seconds and slowly sucking on it just enough to hear her whimper and then pulling away. Filling the side of her neck with little red marks that will fade soon but I can't help smile when I see them.

Her hands run through my hair, pushing my head closer to her as I kiss above her collar bone. Her lips only just above my ear and I can hear every little sound she makes, it's heavenly. How her breath hitches every time my lips first touch her skin, the broken whimpers as my teeth graze her skin, the mumbled "oh my god"s as my hips grind back against her.

I push myself further back and rest over one of her thighs, straddling it as I kiss down her stomach. Her hands stay messily tangled in my hair until I pull my head away, watching her reaction as I run my hand between her thighs. Sliding my ring and middle finger up between her folds and stop at the place that makes her bite her lip. Slowly circling my fingers over it, her head leaning back and her hands gripping into the bed.

"Is that good baby?" She only moans louder as I talk which I've decided to take as my confirmation. "Want more?"

"Yes." It takes everything in me not to practically drop to my knees for her.

"Say please for me then." I start slowly grinding myself against her thigh, her eyes looking almost drunk as we make eye contact.

"Please oh fuck, please baby." My heart starts racing at her words, I drop my head down and bite my lip to stop myself moaning.

"Begging is cute on you love, you should do it more often." I look down to my hand and watch it as I slide my fingers down to her entrance and ease one inside her.

"Oh shit." Her hand pushes mine deeper until she's crying out and I smile to myself at how much she's enjoying this.

I start pulling my finger out and easing it back in, getting a little quicker each time along with how fast I'm grinding against her thigh. The both of us watching as we breathe messily into the air. My head collapses onto her stomach, I'm unable to hold myself up any longer.

The never ending feeling of pressure spiralling through my body, all while my fingers thrust in and out of her with her hands tangled through my hair. Tilting my head closer so my lips can softly kiss along her stomach and listen to the sounds leaving her lips.

"Don't stop please." I can't help but smirk, something about knowing how much she needs me is so attractive.

"I wasn't planning on it sweetheart." I lift myself off her thigh and lie between her legs, keeping my fingers inside her as my tongue runs between her folds. Her hands pull at my hair and her back arches up as my tongue flicks back and forth over her clit. My fingers buried deep inside her, thrusting up and down while my other hand is wrapped around her thigh. Gripping in to it as I pull myself closer.

"Just like that oh fuck." Endless moans and whimpers fill the air from the both of us, the subtle praises she gives me sends butterflies up through my body.

"Cum for me. Please." Her hands push my head closer to her as she lifts her hips up, my mouth suctions around her clit and my fingers stay deep inside her as she cries out my name. "That's it baby, make a mess it's okay."

She doesn't hold back, everything from tonight leaving her body and I've never been more grateful to be there for it. She drops back flat against the mattress, her hands letting go of my hair and her legs shakily straightening out. I lift myself up and lie over her chest, wrapping my arms under her and holding her as she calms down.

"Feel like taking a shower?" I look up to her and she smiles weakly to me and nods a yes.

I let us both rest for a few minutes and finally got our hearts beating at a normal pace, I eased us into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Brushing her hair out and laying out the shampoo she wants to use. "Are we gonna be okay?"

"We are going to be fine." I lift her chin so she's looking at me and I kiss her forehead. "Neither of us know what to do from here but we can figure it out, we can choose how we want to handle this and I'll support you no matter what." She doesn't say anything back, not through words, just through a very long and tight hug.

***
I missed you

Stay safe <3

My next chapter isn't directly related, it can be if you want it to be but I won't be mentioning how their relationship is structured