chapter - 11

-Author's Pov

It was Monday morning both Veer and Rudra were in their office, working, suddenly the door of Rudra's cabin burst open revealing Veer.

"What", he asked Veer as he came and sat on the chair in front of him, "you know Ansh has not come to office today, he did not even answer my calls", Veer said gaining his attention "hmm he never miss his work what ever the situation might be", Rudra said "yes and he also fired nearly 10 employees just in a week including his P.A", Veer said keeping his hands on the table, "what's the big deal in that he loves to fire his employees especially his P.A this was the 5th P.A this month", Rudra said again focusing on his work.

"But why do I feel that he is intentionally ignoring us", Veer said "and why would he do that?", Rudra asked him getting irritated "how would I know that", Veer replied making him sigh, "Veer you are thinking too much he might be busy after the wedding, leave all that and concentrate on your work", Rudra said making him understand, "I don't think it's that simple, I think we should go and meet him directly only then we can find what he is hiding", Veer said getting suspicious.

"And why do you think he is hiding something", Rudra asked him calmly, "that we will found out at night be ready", saying that Veer went out, 'he is crazy', Rudra thought again engrossing his work.

It was night time when Rudra was relaxing a bit laying down on his bed, they were so busy in the work that they could not go to meet Shivansh today, he was laying when his door bell ringed, making him groan, 'who is this now' he opened the door and got shocked a little at seeing the person standing there "what the hell are you wearing Veer", he said calmly, "how did you recognize me this is a perfect getup, I thought you won't be able to recognize me", Veer answered him getting in and sitting comfortably on the couch, "you know I can recognize you in any getup, now tell me what are you doing here, and wearing this weird clothes", he asked sitting down.

"Kairav has a fancy dress competition so we brought some clothes for him and while buying him clothes, I found this and liked it so I brought this and about doing here, did you forget that I said we have to meet Ansh, so now get ready we are leaving now", Veer said in one go, "now", he asked him, "yes now come on now go and get ready", veer said taking his phone out, "it's late now Veer we will meet him tomorrow I am sure he will come to office ok , now leave", Rudra said opening the door.

"No we have to find out what he is hiding so we have to go now only", Veer said pushing Rudra in his room, "you are sure you going in this", Rudra asked him looking at him, "don't focus on my clothes focus on getting ready and come fast", Veer replied ignoring him.

They both reached his penthouse and stood there, ringing the doorbell, "why is he not opening the door", Veer said getting impatient, he again pressed the door bell, now also the door did not open he started banging his door, "what are you doing", Rudra asked removing his hands, "he is not opening the door", Veer said again banging the door, Rudra shook his head and was about to stop him when the door opened slowly revealing no not Ansh but someone else, they both looked at each other then at the person standing there before Rudra could say anything