Chapter - 22

-Author's Pov

Veer was standing outside the temple pacing around it, "bhai why are we here?", Vihaan asked him irritatingly "for meeting your soon-to-be Bhabhi", he said without even looking at him "vo sab toh theek hai par unhone haa hamari meri Bhabhi banne k liye ya aap ne apne aap hi assume kar liya", Vihaan asked him which made Veer turn towards him, while glaring at him "what do you mean by that?", he asked him glaring at him, "I mean that, you don't even know her name, aur aap unhe hamari Bhabhi banane k khawab dekh rahe hai bhai", he replied him.

"Aur ye khawab bahut jald sach hoga, just wait and watch", Veer said turning around again waiting for her, "par bhai..", he was saying something when he stopped him, "shh there she is", he looking at her direction and moving towards her, "bhai wait for me", Vihaan said running behind him.

They both were standing at a little distance, looking at her praying by closing her eyes, "hay meri gulabo", Veer sighed keeping his hand on his heart, "stop being so dramatic bhai", Vihaan said irritatingly "you will know it once you are in love mere bhai, then I will ask you", Veer said looking at him and Vihaan's smile faded which did not go unnoticed by Veer, "hey what happen?", he asked him being concerned, Vihaan shook his head saying "nothing", but Veer was still not fine "bhai vo jaa rahi hai", Vihaan said looking behind him making him turn back.

They both ran from there again searching for her "ahh now again I have wait for a whole week to meet her", Veer said making Vihaan confuse, "she comes here on this day every week", "how do you know that?", Vihaan asked him seriously, "don't tell me that you were stalking her", Vihaan said seriously "no why would I", Veer replied not meeting his eyes, "or maybe a little bit", Veer said slowly, "what the hell bhai, you were stalking her", Vihaan shouted gaining the attention of everyone, he quickly said sorry to everyone and left form there.

"Bhai this not done", Vihaan said but Veer was busy looking around for her, they both left from there, but stopped due to traffic and got down to look when they her, "some one help please", she was shouting for help while Veer just stood there, lost in her, "bhai, bhai", Vihaan nudged him making him come out of his la la land. They both went to her, "please her, we need to reach hospital soon", she said looking at Veer, "I will bring the car", Vihaan said going and bringing the car, Veer carried the girl placing in the car, they all soon reached the hospital, and she was soon taken into care. She also went in without even giving them a glance.

After waiting for sometime she finally came out, "you guys are still here, I thought you both might have left, I am so sorry and thank you so much, if not you both then, she might have really died but we saved her you both saved her, thank you so much", she said in once, "breathe Dr. Sahiba", Veer said giving her water bottle.

"I forgot to introduce myself, hello I am Reetika Verma", she said extending her hand for a handshake, "I am Veer Shekhawat", Veer said taking her hands in his, "and I am Vihaan Shekhawat", Vihaan said forwarding his hands but he took it back after finding Veer glaring at him, Veer gestured Vihaan with his eyes, and he left saying, "ahh I need to make a call, I will be waiting out side bhai", making Veer node at him.

"Want some coffee", Veer asker her directly, making her look at him with narrow eye, "ah I mean you look tired", he said nervously, "I don't mind, but I can't leave the hospital right now, so is cafeteria fine with you", she asked him, "agar aap saath ho toh everything is fine with me", Veer murmured slowly, "aapne kuch kahan", she asked while he shook his head following her to the cafeteria, they both talked with each other randomly, when she got the call "I need to go now", she said getting up, "itni jaldi", he whispered slowly, "ok then phir mitle", she said forwarding her hand, while he took her hand happily repeating her words, "phir milte hai bahut jald" and she left from there, while he went out and found Vihaan leaning against the car waiting for him, "so how was is it?", Vihaan asked him teasingly, "get in the car we have work", Veer said and sat in the car, "yaar bhai this is not done, tell me na kya baat ki aapne", Vihaan whined like a kid while Veer just sat there with a smile on his face and they soon left for their office.