Chapter - 24

Hello people so here I am with a new chapter I know it is late this time in updating this chapter, but when I was writing this I realized that there is so many things I wanted to add here, so many different ideas I have about how to continue it, but then again when I was writing this with a deadline in my mind it felt rushed, I felt as if I am being forced to do this while I am not, I started writing it just as a hobby, I didn't knew that these many people will like it and I am thankful to everyone whoever likes to read my story, and is waiting for a new update, but I just wanted to tell you guys is that, I don't want to rush out this thing, I want to take as slow and as beautiful as I can, expressing each of my emotions. While writing this I have deleted this story three times thinking again and again will my lovely readers like it if I will write like this or not and at the end I changed the whole chapter.

I just want you people to know that I am going to take this a little slow and will update the chapter when I feel completely satisfied with my work, as I expect a little support from you guys, so please read it, vote for it if you like and do comment to let me know your views or if you guys have any questions from me.

--- Thank you

-Author's Pov

Shivansh was checking out the contract papers when Rudra and Veer barged in as they always do, "good morning", they wished taking their seats, "what", he asked them "nothing", they replied and soon Aradhaya entered in with three cups of coffee, "so this is the reason for your arrival", he said eyeing the coffee, "oh come on Ansh don't be selfish we also liked the coffee she makes, so yes we are here for the coffee", they even accepted that without any shame, Shivansh shook his head while they both engrossed her in a conversation, whenever they are here, she is always busy with them talking.

'that's because you don't talk', his mind mocked him, 'but I do listen to her', he replied back,

"Oh my order is here, I will be back", Aradhaya said going out, "what order?", Veer asked keeping the cup down, "she ordered some pastries for Niya", Shivansh replied them, "whose Niya", Rudra asked, "Mr. Jindal's granddaughter", he replied them, closing the file, "how does she know her", they asked me, and Shivansh narrated the whole story "wow she is really something", they both were surprised, well even he was surprised as well when she started in sign language he wanted to ask her about this but could not.

"Hey are those from 'blue moon'", Veer asked referring about the pastries, Shivansh nodded and he ran out saying "I also want those", well not doubt he is big foodie among them, and no one can separate him from food, he looked at Rudra and soon they went out 'I don't want them to fight over those pastries', he thought and he was right they were fighting, "they always fight like tom and jerry", Rudra sighed looking at them making him node, we went to them and Rudra held the box securely with him, "stop fighting you are not a kid", Rudra scolded Veer

"Hey tell her too she was also fighting with me", Veer argued, "lier you were the one who came and started snatching the pastries from me", Aradhaya said coming near Shivansh, Veer glared at her while she stuck her tongue at him, 'indeed a kid', he murmured but she heard and glared at him, "that is for Niya", she said "I just wanted one", Veer said looking at the boxes, "I have ordered a separate box for you and it's kept in your cabin", she said and he instantly looked at her, "you did not said that earlier, "you did not let me", she replied, and Veer grinned like a fool. Soon they both left as they too had meetings to attend.

The meeting went smoothly and they finally signed the deal, Aradhaya spent the whole time with Niya. "Hey", Aradhaya said coming inside Shivansh's cabin, she now don't even ask for his permission while getting inside his cabin. "Let's go", Aradhaya said happily closing his laptop, making him sigh, "don't give me that look, its time to go home, so now get up", she said while he nodded his head, making her smile, they both entered in the lift, when Veer and Rudra also joined them.