Chapter - 13

-Aradhaya Mehra

I can't believe I said yes to Rudra for the job even I can't understand why I did that, but a part of me wanted to do it, in that way I would spend more time with him and maybe able to know him better, I dressed in a white shirt with a blue denim jeans, and securing my hairs with my hair stick, I hide my magalsutra and sindoor by hairs, after taking a last look of me I went down, he might have left till now yesterday he did not go to office but he will, I am waiting to see his reaction when he will see me at his office, that will be fun I thought going to kitchen. I found him sitting on his chair sipping his coffee, I sat down quietly Savitha aunty served us the breakfast, after that he left without saying anything.

"Aunty", I called her after having the food, "actually mujhe kehena tha ki aap khaana na thora kam theeka banaya kare, mujhse theeka bardash nahi hota", I said softly so that she won't get offended, she looked at me smiling, "vo kya haina Shivansh baba ko theeka khana pasand hai", she said, "tabhi hamesha itna theekha bolte hai", I said to which she laughed, "par tum fikar mat karo Shivansh baba ne humse kaha hai khana theeka nahi banana ko, kyun ki tumhe theeka bardash nahi hota", she said smiling at me "sach mein", I asked her still not believing her, she smiled at me and went from there, did he really said that, I was smiling thinking that he cares for me, but why am I happy, I don't know but I am happy.

With the happy mood I went down and sitting down on my bike I left for his office, I parked my bike in the parking area and after greeting the watchman, I went in the building was so huge and interior was just amazing classy and elegant just like him, I went near the receptionist, she was a cute young girl, after that I went up where she asked me to, I met Rudra as soon as I stepped out of the lift, "good morning Dhaya", he said smiling, "good morning Rudra oops my bad I mean good morning sir", I said teasing him, "oh please just call me Rudra when we are alone" he said I nodded my head, "ok so wait here, and come in when I ask you to ok", he said going in. I entered his cabin after hearing 'come in'  Shivansh was so shocked seeing me there, it was funny to watch his face, but he quickly masked it behind his emotionless face and asked me what I was doing here, and Rudra replied him and quickly left from there to show me my cabin, it was a small, but not so small cabin, everything was ok except that giant ghost which was irritating me, I have to bear him too, as he is also on of my boss, suddenly he called me in his cabin, he questioned me about not informing him to which I replied his own lines which he told me and then after warning me about the work he gave me some files to go through it.

I came out of his cabin by taking the files in my hand, I was going towards my cabin but I bumped into someone making all the files from my hand to fall down, I was about to fall so I closed my eyes but I never fell, "you can open your eyes", I heard someone whisper near my ear, I opened my one eye then the other and found someone holding me from my waist preventing me from falling, I quickly stood straight taking a step back, "thank you", I said seeing him, he was nearly my age, he resembles someone but who, he is handsome but not as my husband,

'my husband', seriously my mind mocked me,

'shut up' I groaned internally,

I was in my own thoughts which was broken by his words, "are you ok?", he asked me, "yes I am fine thank you so much again", I said smiling at him to which he also smiled showing me his cute dimples, I bent down to pick the files, "let me help you", he said picking up the file, "you work here?, I never saw you before", he asked me, "oh it's my first day today", I said getting up, "ok in which department", he asked me again, "I am appointed as a personal assistant to Mr. Raghuvanshi", I said giving him a small smile, he looked at me with a shock, "oh", he said "is there any problem?", I asked him he shook his head, "let me help you till your cabin", he said moving towards my cabin.