Chapter - 17

-Author's Pov

Aradhaya was sitting in her cabin trying to concentrate on her work but was unable to, as the flashes of their bike ride was still coming in front of her eyes, making her heartbeat go fast, its been a week since that incident. Shivansh on the other hand has started maintaining more distance for her, trying to get off the feeling he has and the image of her being close to him but he could do that to.

"Concentrate on the work Aradhaya", saying that she tried to work again when her intercom ringed and she picked up, and before she could say anything Shivansh said "get me Mr Jindal's file", and cut the call, making her sigh, she got up and taking the file she move towards his cabin but in the middle she thought to get him the coffee as it is his coffee time too and after making coffee she took that and went to his cabin and knocked the door and entered his cabin after hearing 'come in', she saw Veer and Rudra already present there and discussing something she moved forward and kept the file and coffee on the table greeting them, "hey, if I knew you both are here I would have bought coffee for you both too", she said looking at them, "well if I knew you were bringing it I would have surely asked you to", Rudra said smiling at her while Veer scoff at this making Rudra and Aradhaya roll their eyes at him.

"We were anyway about to leave", Rudra said getting up and Veer got up too glancing at her, "ok then, see you Dhaya, bye", Rudra said with a smile, to which she replied "bye", returning the smile, "bye Mr GG", she said smiling innocently at Veer, "bye Ms. Sharko", Veer said annoyingly and they both left from there. "File" Shivansh replied irritatingly which made Aradhaya frown, 'inhe kya hua ab tak toh theek hi the' she thought and took the file to pass him during which her hand touched the coffee and it fell on the file he was signing, making her gasp. She looked at him with wide eyes in horror who was trying his best to control his anger by closing his eyes, "I..I am sorry", she said shuttering.

"Out", Shivansh said in low yet dangerous voice making her scare, "Mr Raghuvanshi I..", she was saying when he cut her off in middle shouting, "I said GET OUT", and looked at her, "I am sorry, maine jaan k kuch nahi kiya", she said almost at the verge of crying "aap jaan k kuch karti hi kahan hai, pehle meri life mein bin bulaye chali aayi aur phir mere office mein, why can't you let me live in peace just get out", he shouted at her standing up and going near her, seeing which she got scared and flinched at her place with tears flowing down her cheeks, and she backed away when Shivansh stood in front of him, making him stop, his eyes softening seeing her eyes filled with tears, he brought his hands near face to wipe her tears but she flinched and quickly ran away saying sorry last time, leaving Shivansh in his own thoughts.

-Shivansh's Pov

She cried again.. because of me,

I sat down at my chair sighing, and feeling really guilty. I did not wanted to shout at her, but damn the feelings in me was making me crazy, and then seeing her smiling at Rudra and being play-full with Veer, I felt a pang in my heart which is still unknown to my heart, my mind is still filled with the moments I spend with her, which was peaceful and making me craving for her presence, her soothing fragrance which was calm. I tried to distract my mind and stay away from her as far as possible, but her mere presence is enough to create a havoc in my heart.

I thought after maintaining distance from her and shouting at her my feelings would go and I will stop thinking about her, but damn her innocent blue eyes filled with tears and the way she flinched is making me guilty for my actions, she looked so scared and timid, she did not behaved like this before and now seeing her in this state is making me crazy and guilty.

I got up from my seat to go to my penthouse, I was tired and my mind is still filled with the morning incident, whenever I closed my eyes her tears filled eyes would come in front of me, she did not even come in my cabin, to remind me about me lunch nor bring me in my coffee, which she does always without even asking for it. I got in my car and told the driver to take me to the penthouse, I closed my eyes leaning backwords, and my phone ringed making me open my eyes, "yes maa", I said as I answered my call,