56

CHAPTER 56

SOPHIA

Henry called me into his office, and as I entered, he greeted me with a warm smile. "Hey, Sophia, how's everything going?"

I couldn't contain my excitement. "Oh, you won't believe what happened with Gwen today! I finally stood up to her, and let me tell you, it was epic!"

Henry chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Really? Do tell."

I eagerly took a seat, ready to spill the workplace tea. "So, she tried to corner me again about getting special treatment because of our relationship, and I just shut her down. Told her I earned my place here and that her opinions about my personal life don't matter."

Henry raised an eyebrow, amused. "And how did she take that?"

"Oh, you should've seen her face! Priceless. She was speechless for a moment, and then she just stormed off. Victory, Henry, sweet victory!"

He laughed heartily. "I can imagine the scene. Good for you, Sophia."

"I know, right? It's about time I put her in her place. And Jake, too. I won't let anyone mess with my work or our relationship."

Henry nodded in agreement. "I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself. But remember, you don't have to fight every battle."

"I get it, but this one felt necessary. Now, the office is a bit more peaceful."

He smirked. "Hopefully, things will settle down now. You've got a strong backbone, Sophia."

I grinned. "Well, I did learn from the best—my dad's best friend and my boyfriend."

He leaned forward, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Speaking of your boyfriend, how about a celebration dinner tonight? My treat."

I pretended to consider it, tapping my chin. "Hmm, free food? I can't say no to that."

He laughed again. "Great, it's a date then."

"What? Why do you look smitten?"

"Do I? I'm not. You must be mistaken!" I managed to say, stuttering uncontrollably. I made sure my eyes didn't meet with his as I wasn't ready to see his pride-smitten face. He pulled me deeper into me, lowering his head to me. I tilted my head a bit and then our lips met. It was warm and sweet. I developed goosebumps all over but had not the slightest idea why.

This wasn't the first time we were kissing but this was different, there was this hunger in his eyes for me and there was this burning desire swimming all over my body, I just wanted him all over me. I wanted to his, completely.

"You taste so warm and I cannot wait to have all of you," he muttered and then placed his lips on mine again, sucking with reckless abandon. I gasped as I tried to catch up with his energy, pushing myself deeper into him. He moved his hand to my ass and grabbed it with reckless abandon. It felt so good and I wanted to feel every bit of him on me. I wanted his huge body against mine and I was going to get it..
that I was sure of. 

Our lips separated for a few seconds to catch our breath while his hands continued to rub my ass. I was wet and began to moan. Realizing how desperate I wanted him, he moved his hands to my boobs that stood taut in anticipation, fondling them one after the after with great experience. My nipples stood taut as he fiddled non-stop with them.

"Oh my! Henry! You are the best!" I spluttered as I glared right at him. He still had that evil grin Laced to his brows but this time he was panting really hard.
"Of course! There wouldn't be anyone Like me. I know you want me and I'm going to give it all to you!" He boasted without taking his hands off my nipples. The excitement I felt grew by the second and I wasn't sure I could hold up anymore. I could feel something hard poking against me from his lower body. It felt so huge that I couldn't control the urge to grab it. I moved my hands down and reached for his length that was rock hard. It throbbed at my touch and sent a strong wave of excitement through him.