110

Maryland, Baltimore 📍
Damon's Penthouse | 9:20am

Damon was still dead asleep and Amori was finishing off her morning devotions

Damon was still dead asleep and Amori was finishing off her morning devotions. Amori had been staying with Damon for over a month now ,and it was safe to say that ,he was protecting her from the drama outside their relationship.

"Damon wake up,we have places to go to " Amori huffed as she shook Damon

"Do you have the rings" Damon mumbled in his sleep

"This boy" Amori laughed as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get some water to throw on him

"Damon Freed WAKE UP" Amori yelled throwing the water on him.

"I'm awake,Damnnnn is this how you gonna be waking me up when we married" Damon laughed getting out of bed to approach Amori

"Who said we getting married,Damon don't you dare hug me " Amori laughed as she ran to the other side of the bed

"It's just one hug and yes we will get married down the years" Damon smiled running towards Amori and giving her a long hug.

"Damonnnnnn" Amori laughed and she pushed him on the bed making him pull her along with him.

"You so pretty,I need to pay for your lashes, hair and nails" Damon smiled as he kissed Amori on the forehead.

"Let's go shower,since your already wet" Amori laugh sitting up on Damon's laps.

"We can take a bubble bath" Damon cheesed making Amori roll her eyes.

"Finnnne" Amori pouted, everytime they take a bubble bath,it results into something else and Amori wasn't ready for that.

"Get off me, you're kinda heavy" Damon laughed making Amori stand up

"I'm not even that heavy" Amori laughed as they walked to the bathroom.

Damon prepared the bubble bath , whilst Amori got undressed and did her skin routine. Damon started following Amori's skin routine and his face had never felt more smooth. Amori admired Damon from the mirror and couldn't help but smile to herself.

"It's ready" Damon smiled standing behind Amori putting her hair into a bonnet. Amori had to stand on a stool in order to help Damon put his durag on.

"The stool was a good investment" Amori laughed as Damon picked her up and placed her into the bathtub and getting in after her.

" And you staying with me was a better investment" Damon whispered in my ear as he pulled me closer to him

"Remember the deal, nothing happens until we officially dating" Amori laughed making Damon tickle her.