117

Maryland, Baltimore 📍
Damon and Amori's house || 1 month later

Damon was getting ready to go to practice since they had a game on Saturday evening in Miami Florida. Amori was also getting ready to take the kids to the mall with Iris ,since Sage flew out to the UK for a business trip and Asia and Dylan went on a little vacation before going back to work.

"You sure you don't want me to drop y'all off and pick y'all up?" Damon asked Amori

"No,it's fine besides I have to go pick up Iris from her house" Amori smiled as she kissed his back.

"Alright,I'll see you later then" Damon smiled as he pecked her lips twice

"Bye baby" Amori smiled as she smacked his ass .

Amori decided to go check up on the kids to see if they were done getting ready.

"Y'all done getting ready?" Amori laughed as she walked into the boys room

"Yea we done, Tyrell is just getting Tiara ready in her room" Tyrone smiled as he walked past me

"Tiara you gotta put on this shoes, come on" Tyrell huffed

"But I want to wear the pink ones" Tiara whined as she threw a tantrum

"But they won't go well with your outfit" Tyrell huffed

"Seems like y'all are having fun" Amori laughed as she walked into the room

"She wearing blue and she want the pink Jordans" Tyrell sighed

"Tiara you gotta wear the black ones baby, the pink ones won't look good with your blue tracksuit" Amori smiled as she carried Tiara.

"But I want the pink ones" Tiara pouted

"Do you want to stay alone in the house?" Amori asked her

"No" Tiara pouted

"Now let's wear the black Jordans and go to the mall, alright?" Amori smiled as she placed Tiara down on her bed and helped her put on the black Jordan 4's.

"All done" Amori laughed and she held Tiara's hand and walked to her and Damon's room to get her keys and purse.

They got out of the house and Amori locked the door behind them. The kids got into the car and Amori buckled up Tiara into her car seat. And got inside the car and drove out of the driveway.

"We gon pick up aunt Iris first alright?" Amori told the kids.

"Alright" Tyrone smiled as he waited for Amori to play music

"Alexa please play Fein by Travis Scott" Amori spoke into her phone.

"Playing Fein by Travis Scott" Alexa replied and the song started playing.

"Travissssss" Tyrell hooted as he bobbed his head to the music.

"May I please have some gum?" Tiara asked Amori

"Alright baby" Amori smiled as she got some gum from her glove compartment and gave it to Tiara and the boys.

"Thank you" they said in unison as they opened their wrappers.

They got to Iris's place and waited for her to lock her door and get into the car.

"Hey y'all" Iris smiled as she got into the car

"Hi aunt Iris" tiara cheesed as she continued to play on her iPad

"Wassup" Tyrell smiled

"Heyyy" Tyrone cheesed as they continued singing along to the music.