112

Los Angeles, CA 📍
Sage's other house

Iris was standing outside on the balcony of Sage's room thinking of the situation between her and Sage

Iris was standing outside on the balcony of Sage's room thinking of the situation between her and Sage. She looked back to find Sage awake admiring her and she couldn't help but smile.

"Good morning beautiful" Sage smiled as he walked towards Iris

"Good morning to you too"' Iris smiled as she wrapped her arms around Sage. She felt at home and safe in his arms but the trust she had for him was fading.

"Can we talk,I just want to make things right between us" Sage huffed

"Sure we can talk,I'm not stopping you" Iris shrugged as she sat down on one of the swing chairs.

"I didn't cheat on you, whatever your sister said was a lie,yes I got drunk but I wasn't drunk,I was drugged to make it seem as if I took advantage of her and slept with her,why would I fuck your sister when I have someone who is better than her in everything,if you just let me explain ,what happened that day we wouldn't be in this situation." Sage explained to Iris with tears in his eyes

"I believe you Sage,I was just in disbelief and everything was spinning but my trust in you is gone,I don't know how to trust you anymore and for me to trust you again is gonna be hard" Iris sighed as she wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"I understand your feelings and I'm gonna respect that,I'm going to give you some time to recollect yourself and I will always be waiting for you , I love you" Sage huffed

"I love you too" Iris smiled as she leaned in to kiss Sage

The two had never reached this point but the love they had for each other brought them to feel each other on a deeper level. Sage gave into the kiss and kissed Iris so passionately,the world around them was slowly fading. Sage picked up Iris and brought her into the room and laid her down gently on the bed whilst staying glued to her lips.

"You sure , you want to do this?" Sage whispered to Iris

"Yes I do" Iris smiled and continued kissing Sage whilst her hands roamed his chest.

Sage started planting kisses down Iris's neck and on her collarbone as well. Iris was enjoying every part of it.

" Sage,I want you" Iris whispered as she sat up and took off her bra, throwing it to the side alongside with her underwear.

"You so sexy" Sage bit his lip as he picked up Iris so he was now on the bed and Iris was on top of him. Sage slipped two fingers into Iris and started pumping in and out of her.