Chapter 3 - We did it

Only 7 minutes of extra time.

That soon went down to 5 minutes...

4 minutes...

3 minutes...

2 minutes...

1 minute...

Only 30 seconds, Wolfsburg can't come back now we've won the Women's Champions League! We did it finally! You could see every player stealing glances at the clock waiting for the whistle to be blown. Paños made a save, it was only a couple of seconds till the referee called the end of the match.

Running of the bench towards the rest of the team, we all were jumping on each other. The tears fell from everyone's eye. Nothing couldn't wipe the smile on my face. I can't believe we've done it! We actually did it!

"LUCY WE'VE DONE IT!!"

"BELLA WE DID! WE ACTAULLY DID!" Lucy yelled at me while we both broke into a bone crushing hug.

The music started playing making all of us start shouting and jumping with each other in the middle of the pitch.

-------

After a bit of celebrating on the field, shaking the Wolfsburg players hands and what not, I was talking with Mapi when Alexia came out of nowhere, now heading towards us.

"Great job Mapi you played so well!" Alexia said hugging her friend.

While Mapi thanked her, they broke off into their own conversation while I kind of just stood there. I tapped Mapi on the shoulder telling her I was going to go to the others. She just nodded giving me a final hug while Alexia held a smirk on her face obviously trying to annoy me.

---------

Not too long after it was time to receive the trophy and our medals. I walked between Lucy and Keira, two of my closet friends at Barca since I arrived. I shook the official's hand, leaning forward to let them place the medal around my neck.

We all huddled on the small stage they pulled out for us. While waiting till everyone had gotten the medal, we were all admiring it. Soon enough it was our captains turn. We all watched Alexia getting the trophy slowly walking towards us. We all started dancing and cheering, the excitement getting to us.

As our captain stood in front of us, getting ready to lift the trophy we all stood there in anticipation. She lifted up the trophy, all of us cheering and jumping. The canons popping open, spraying us all with streamers while the UEFA anthem started. Goodness this feeling was incredible. I looked up at the crowd them all jumping up and down along with us.

After a good throwing the trophy in the air 10 more times we all went and sat down for a photo before talking more with everyone and admiring the trophy we get to call ours. I walked alone for a bit of time taking it all in, the fans, the experience I just didn't know how to feel.

--------

By the time we were back on the bus going to the hotel we were all smashed. The whole team decided to go out to celebrate. I wasn't much of the party type but how could I say no after we won one of the biggest competitions in the world.

A/N

bit of a short one sorry guys, but get ready for some drama between bella and alexia next chapter.

also who watched the barcelona game against Granada? i'm so happy ona got her first goal for barca!!

also thank you so much for the views and votes it means a lot!

cyaaa