Chapter 5 - Chosen

Time skip to June 12th

Since we won the Champions league nothing too much has been happening. Obviously, I now get to spend lots of time off resting waiting for the world cup call ups.

I've been spending lots of time with all the girls, but currently I was at home on the couch watching Netflix.

Not too long later I got a phone call from a unknown number. I answered it confusion visible in my voice until...

"Hello, who is this?"

"Hi this is Amanda, I'm speaking to Arabelle correct?"

"Yes, yes this is Arabella. Sorry but why are you calling me?"

"Well I would love to announce that you have been called to join the Spain team for the World Cup this year!"

"Thank you so much!"

"No worries, have a great day!"

Even if I was always expected to be in the squad its always so nerve wracking about whether or not they still want me.

---------

Time skip to camp

Heading into camp was both exciting and nerve wracking. I mean its always so fun but also you really realise just how close the world cup is getting. We were having a short camp from the 15th- 20th as we had a game on the 30th of June.

While we were at camp not too much was happening, well I mean obviously the weird hatred from Alexia but otherwise it was just train, eat, sleep, recover and then repeat. 

A/N

its bad i know i'm so sorry

i've got no clue what to do anymore i'm just stuck on what to write or how the story should go.

if you have any suggestions or help pls do!!!

again i am soooo sorry for this 

(this is future me by like 20mins lol. but um i'm gonna push myself and continue the book but start the next chapter at one of the spains world cup matches. i've also started another book, reader x kyra cooney-cross cause i love her and there is none with her 😭. i will still be doing this book. ok thats it byee)