Chapter 4 - Celebrations

(love the photo above <3)

We all walked back into our hotel rooms to get changed into something more formal to go out and celebrate with the team. As soon as I got inside my room I crashed onto the bed, just wanting to be able to sleep more than ever. But no, of course Mapi had to come and pull me up.

"Come on up you get, we aren't sleeping just yet," she told me while laughing at how I sulked.

"I'm way too tired for any of this" I deadpanned.

I walked to my suitcase grabbing jeans and a crop top as well as a jacket to chuck on top. I had a quick shower then got dressed waiting for Mapi to be done. While waiting I went onto my phone finally checking it. Multiple messages from family, old teammates and friends. I took the time to reply to each of them.

When Mapi came out of the shower, which may I say was like 20 minutes, we finally headed downstairs with the rest of the team. We all hoped onto the team bus and went to a restaurant/bar that we had all to ourselves. Once we hoped off everyone split of into small groups, either getting drinks or talking. I weaved my way through the crowd trying to find Lucy and Kei.

After many times of bumping into people and apologising continuously, just when I found them someone bloody came out of nowhere almost knocked me over. I looked up, thinking it was just someone from the team, yes it was but of course it was her, Alexia Putellas. I actually have no clue why she hates me or what I did, but one day when we were versing each other when I was at Arsenal we were both around each other either defending each other or standing waiting for corners and next thing you know she's telling me to fuck off. And from there she just hated me more, so I guess eventually I grew to hate her too.

"Oh, sorry I didn't me-..."

As soon as she locked eyes with me, her mouth shut and she turned on her heel completing leaving me confused yet again. I brushed it off continuing in the direction my best friends were. Well, where I thought but as soon as I got there they were nowhere to be seen.

I walked around a bit more but gave up when I realised, I was probably looking really stupid for walking in circles. So I decided on finding a seat and sitting down watching everyone going wild. I mean I guess this really shows I'm not into partying cause basically all I do it just sit and watch everyone or go on my phone.

------------

Once we all finished having fun (thankfully) we ended up going back to the hotel, almost everyone drunk and tired. I got into my room, Mapi still with Ingrid, letting me get changed and head straight to bed. I pulled my phone out deciding to finally post on Instagram after tonight. 

@BellaBotero_

Tagged: fcbfemeni

Tagged: fcbfemeni

BellaBotero_ CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS!!!!!

Thank you to all the girls for this season and can't wait to do it all again!

Lucybronze: so proud of you <3

Aww love you luce

Keirawalsh: your goal 😳

too kind

patri8guijarro: loved this season with you

same here

mapi.leon_4: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSS OMGGG

see more...

A/N

heyyy, i hope you like this chapter. again im sorry i know its rlly bad but ill try and bring out a rlly good one this weekened.

also from now on i will be uploading every thursday and on the weekend. i might do two on some weekends but it depends how much time i have.

anyways dont forget to vote if you enojoyed!

cyaaaa