Chapter 13

Cora

As I step into my room, I feel like screaming from anger and jumping up and down from joy at the same time.

I can't believe I let it go that far. But I am also not so very surprised.

I fall into the big bed and I can't help but wonder if Adam is comfortable on the couch.

He is way too tall for that couch.

I can still feel his hands on my body, his lips on my skin.

The feeling between my legs hasn't stopped.

I feel disappointed in myself for doing this to Leo.

He is waiting for me to get back and for the things to go back to normal.

I reach for my phone to text Anna about the biggest mistake in my life so far, but I see that Leo has texted me. I feel something drop in my stomach. I open his message.

hey, i think i am staying in Greece for a little while. i love you, of course, but with Lily here things feel natural. sorry.

I read the message for what it seems like hundred times, not being able to believe my eyes.

And I was feeling sorry for that prick.

Is he serious? Surely, this has to be a joke.

I feel like a joke.

Out of all the break up messages, I think this comes out on top.

Once I have put my phone back down and some time has passed, I can't ignore the feeling that grows within me more and more.

I stay remained, though, scared of what I will do if I don't.

No one has made me wet with words before.

Suddenly, it feels like I forget about Leo's message or Leo in general.

I need to feel his touch again. I need my skin to be burning under it.

I need to kiss his lips, feel his tongue in my mouth.

And there is nothing stopping me anymore from getting it all.

My brain, maybe.

I stay fantasizing about all the things I would let him do to me, hoping that it will fulfill my desperation.

In fact, it makes it ten times worse.

I can't take it anymore, so I bolt up from my bed and quietly open the door.

Before I can turn around, I start tiptoeing.

I listen carefully and I can hear him changing from one position to another.

For a moment I forget about my sensation between my legs, I stay and look at him.

As my eyes get more used to the dark and as I am getting closer to him, I can see that he has put his pillow on top of his face, his legs hanging out from the couch.

"Are you okay?" I whisper as I squat down to him and sit on my legs.

Adam flinches and his pillow goes flying up in the air.

"Cora, what are you?.." He starts to ask, but the moon is shining on his precious face and his eyes are filled with panic.

"Did something happen?" He asks and I want to pull him in for a hug.

"I couldn't sleep." I say and his lips curl up in a smile.

"Yeah, me too." He chuckles and shows the couch with his hands.

I feel like that it is not the only reason why he can't sleep, but I will not make him to tell me if he doesn't want to.

"What are you doing here? It is almost three in the morning."

"I could hear you move all the time." I lie.

"Shit, I'm sorry. You could've just yelled for me to shut up." He rakes both hands through his hair and leaves them on the top of his head.

He is still laying down and I am still sitting on my knees. I bite my lip.

"Are you lying to me right now?" He says, his voice being low, almost cold.

Fuck, what gave it away?

Then I surprise us both and get on top of him, locking him under me with my legs around his torso.

He looks at me like he wants to eat me.

Only now I realize that both of us are almost naked.

My eyes are glued to him and I can feel him being hard under me.

I run my fingers slowly along his chest, his stomach, the line of his underwear.

He is massive.

Sculpted perfectly for me.

He puts his hands around my waist, moving me deeper into his tightness and I hope he can feel me too.

I am wearing only a shirt and my underwear.

"Tell me you want me." I use his own words.

Adam groans, pushing us both up so that he is sitting with me on top of him.

"Are you sure?" He asks, cupping my face in his hands.

I can feel his size pressing on me and I feel like I will melt.

"Adam, please.." I whisper and take his hand down between our bodies and put it between my legs to make him feel just how much I want him.

"Jesus, Cora, you are fucking breathtaking."

I move my hand back up, he doesn't.

Instead he presses his thumb on my clit and starts circling around it, making me gasp.

"Is this how you like it?" He asks, looking at me with dark eyes, "or like this?" He presses his thumb a little harder and his finger slips under my underwear, sliding inside of me. I can't help but moan as a response.

This feels even better than I had imagined.

My whole body feels like it is on fire.

I can't seem to think about anything else other than him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, his finger inside me and I think I will lose it just from these words alone.

"Please." I whisper and his mouth comes crashing down on mine.

I can taste his desperation.

Adam groans and sucks on my lower lip, before sliding his tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues feel electrified together, our mouths move perfect against each other.

I start to believe that I haven't been kissed before at all.

He roughly moves me down on my back, never breaking the kiss.

"Does this feel good?" He whispers between our kisses.

"It's perfect." I let out, before slamming my mouth back on his.

I don't ever want to kiss anyone else.

He moves my underwear down my legs and puts another finger inside of me, his thumb is back on my clit. I feel like I will explode.

"You look so perfect, look at yourself, Cora." He demands and I push my head deeper into the couch, not caring about my moans anymore.

"Adam, I.." Suddenly I can't talk anymore.

"I know." He whispers, as I come undone.