39 - 40

Chapter 39 Going Home
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Nice couple

Not a bad pair.

There are many people at the ski resort. Ji Ran didn't hear clearly where the voice came from. Maybe it wasn't talking about them. It was even a cut-off sentence with no connection at all.

But hearing is hearing.

He forgot how he stopped that ridiculous and childish fight, and it seemed that it was not him, but Fu Yanbai who stopped first, and then the branches became quiet.

Ji Ran stood up and patted the snow on his body.

The bus for the evening show arrived at a good time. No one mentioned anything, everything was left in the gust of wind.

On the last day in Hokkaido, the ski resort was closed due to sudden changes in weather. Ji Ran and Fu Yanbai followed him around the town, and then returned to Luyang.

A white streak floats in the sky, and the coastline falls behind, like a dream falling in the clouds.

After getting off the plane, I turned on my phone.

As soon as Ji Ran got in the car, he heard Fu Yanbai's phone ringing. The sound came through the screen, and Fu Yanbai looked slightly surprised.

It turned out that Mr. Fu was so rare that he returned to Luyang before Fu Yanbai returned to China.

When Ji Ran arrived home, Aunt Sun was busy and there was a man who looked like an assistant standing at the door. When he saw Fu Yanbai, he took the luggage and shouted respectfully: "Master Fu."

Fu Yanbai: "Is grandpa in there?"

Assistant: "Yes, sir. He wanted to see you, so he didn't let the car drive elsewhere. He came here first."

Fu Yanbai paused for a moment: "Yes."

Ji Ran shrank his sleeves, feeling inexplicably embarrassed, especially when he saw Aunt Sun cleaning out the suites on the second floor and moving the few remaining study materials to Fu Yanbai's room.

"Sir said he would like to have two more meals with you."

Aunt Sun raised her eyebrows: "Anyway, Ran Ran has already slept with you, otherwise you guys would have to squeeze in again in the next two days."

Fu Yanbai didn't say anything. The old man on the sofa was in his seventies, but he had silver hair and was wearing a straight Mao suit. His eyes were sharp: "How are you relaxing?"

"Good."

Fu Yanbai leaned against the dining table and tapped his index finger on the table: "Why don't you say anything?"

The old man was drinking tea: "I'm just looking around, why do I have to say hello?"

Fu Yanbai: "Just take a look?"

""

The old man choked on his tea, and his assistant quickly stepped forward to hand him a tissue, followed by two tactical coughs in the living room.

Fu Yanbai's expression was calm. Seeing that he couldn't hide it, the old man simply said directly: "Don't you like Secretary Chen's daughter I introduced to you before?"

"Um."

""

There is no way to avoid the filial piety of parents. The old man took out a jade card from nowhere, held it in his hand and started playing with it: "Then what kind do you like?"

"No matter how homeless your father is, he will start a family first and then start a career. When he comes to you, he just doesn't make any move. How will I explain to your grandma in the future..."