53 - 54

Chapter 53 Studying Medicine
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Three years later.

It rained early in the morning in Tianbei City, and the temperature dropped by 10 degrees.

Qishan Hospital Affiliated to Tianbei University, on the 12th floor of the Internal Medicine Building, there was a circle of people in the ward of the 16th Ward. The head nurse stood next to the most expensive GE resting cardiac motor in the department - MAC5500HD, with a wrinkled face. toilet paper.

"Did you really just touch it?"

"Um."

Ji Ran pecked at the rice: "It really just touched me."

After touching it, the screen of a machine worth hundreds of thousands of dollars went blank for no apparent reason. The head nurse called the instrument technical consultant, who fiddled with it for a while and actually said it was a chip problem and needed to be returned to the factory for repair.

If it weren't for the famous Qishan Hospital, this would be like a shady shop.

But sometimes there is no reason for the malfunction. Several senior students who also came for internship stood nearby, looking happy that they were not the ones they just bumped into. Young Master Ji paused:

"How about I pay for it?"

The man standing behind him was so frightened that his pen cap flew off.

"Send it away for a look first, it's not something you can afford to pay for."

The door opened with a "clang", and Gu Xuanhe walked in with a yawn. When the head nurse finally saw someone who could talk, she breathed a sigh of relief:

"Dr. Gu, it seems that this imported machine was not bought by the hospital, but sponsored by a company. If you want to replace it, you have to contact the sponsor first. The procedure is very troublesome."

Gu Xuanhe: "I know."

After he came in, several students stood straighter than before: "Hello, teacher."

"Hello teacher."

"Hello teacher."

Gu Xuanhe glanced over, with "trouble" written on his face, and said calmly: "It's Xin Nei's turn, how about the gastroenterology department? Will the test sheets be posted?"

Everyone: "..."

After eight years of clinical practice, he began to be admitted to the hospital for internship in his senior year. He was assigned to Qishan Hospital, the top hospital in the country, which shows that these students are among the top students in Tianbei Medical College with average GPA scores.

But even so, when it comes to dealing with people's lives in the hospital, it may not be as useful as a skilled nurse... let alone an ancestor who broke a three hundred thousand machine as soon as he came here.

Gu Xuanhe glanced at Ji Ran.

He is a little thinner than when he was a sophomore, and his appearance is even more beautiful. He is clean and handsome with a bit of handsomeness, and his eyebrows are clear, giving people a soft and warm feeling.

There were a total of six students standing in the ward, all of whom had their turn to be interns in the heart today, and they had to be assigned to different instructors to complete this period of more than a month.

Gu Xuanhe glanced at the list sent by the clinical office. He and another doctor each wrote a few names of people to bring. Just as he was about to call someone, his eyes suddenly paused.