87 - 89. Extra

novel geek
Can't find the novel? Search it

Previous chapter

Next chapter
Home > Danmei > Little Guai Zai [Rebirth] "Catalog"
Choose background color Traditional and Simplified conversion [Traditional] [simple] Select font size [Extra large] [big] [middle] [Small] [Report error]
"Little Darling [Rebirth]" Chapter 87 Old Dream
The end of get out of class bell for the senior year of high school is not much different from nothing.

Fu Yanbai looked at the empty seat next to him for the third time. Gu Xuanhe moved over with his schoolbag and spring cakes in his mouth: "I just asked Lao Yu and he said he transferred to another school." "Yeah." Fu Yanbai looked back and put the few pictures left in the drawer

.

The blank draft paper was taken away, and in the next second, Gu Xuanhe's schoolbag was packed in:

"I'm just wondering, the best in Jiangnan Province is our No. 1 Middle School. Where does he transfer to? He doesn't even say hello. My brother is losing money every day. Give him a seat, you have no conscience."

"Collect the papers - put them in the upper right corner -"

the class representative's voice floated closer, Fu Yanbai lowered his head, reached into his school bag, and the cool breeze penetrated through the collar of the school uniform, Extraordinarily empty.

"Chinese is on the top and mathematics is on the bottom. Gu Xuan and you put it on the opposite side." "

Oh."

"Have you put it, monitor?"

The class representative looked at Fu Yanbai's empty desk corner, and then heard a faint sentence: "I forgot it. "

The little fat man was stunned for a moment, with a strange expression on his face: "Oh."

When school was over, the driver was already waiting at the school gate.

Fu Yanbai was carrying a schoolbag on his left shoulder and holding a few pieces of draft paper in his hand. He was nearly 1.8 meters tall and bowed to sit in. The person in front of him said,

"Teacher Fu is waiting for you at home."

He was in his third year of high school.

The old man took the time to ask and learn.

"I heard from your mother that you didn't recommend it."

The old man was sitting at the desk with a cup of Yuqian Longjing in his hand. Fu Yanbai just stood in front of the table. He always respected his elders and had special respect for the old man: "Well, professionalism is not convenient."

" What are you studying?"

"Clinical."

There are educated people in the Fu family, some in politics, and some in business. The word "study medicine" doesn't appear very often. It was painful and tiring, having to wrap my head and face every day, and having to argue with the families of different patients, which was not so dignified.

Mr. Fu frowned: "Let's think about it again. It's not suitable."

Fu Yanbai said nothing.

After a while, the other party finished flipping through half a year's report card and reached for the tea cup. The water in it was mostly empty, with only the green tea leaves floating at the bottom. He raised his eyebrows and retracted his hand to continue reading the report card.

Fu Yanbai stood calmly.

Another ten minutes passed and the tea gradually became cold.

The old man put down the things in his hands and straightened the hem of his suit: "Remember to go home for dinner on the weekend, your grandma misses you." "