61 - 62

Chapter 61 Missing a Dog
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ji Ran faced the crack of the door, the cold February wind chilling his neck.

He actually didn't know where he was going, but he just felt that he should express his feelings after being kissed, so he walked out with one leg against the cold wind of minus five degrees...

Fu Yanbai: "I'm sorry."

Retracted again.

It's really a bit cold.

Ji Ran stood silent. He didn't know when Fu Yanbai became like this. Those innate elegance and courtesy seemed to have disappeared last night. For the first time, he felt that this man was being unreasonable, as if he had no intention of letting him go.

"I'll go back to the dormitory."

Ji Ran said casually, and the voice from behind slowly approached: "All your things are here, the school doesn't even open the cafeteria."

Ji Ran said with a strong voice, "Then I'll go out to have a meal."

Fu Yanbai: "On the second day of the Lunar New Year, everything is closed."

Ji Ran: ""

He felt that Fu Yanbai was standing behind him. He turned around and looked over. There was a dent in the man's high brow bone. He looked like he hadn't slept all night. His eyes were so dark that it was like ink that couldn't be melted away.

"It's cold, stay here." Fu Yanbai's voice was very calm: "Whatever you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

Ji Ran frowned. After being hungry for two days, his attention was attracted by "eating" and he desperately wanted some taste in his mouth:

"can you cook?"

When he said this, Fu Yanbai quickly closed the door, piled up his gray cashmere sleeves, said a low "hmm", and walked into the restaurant.

As soon as the refrigerator door opened, Ji Ran found that it was full of freshly packaged beef, chicken wings and bacon, as well as a few colorful bell peppers, round grapefruits and two green coconuts. If two people stayed there, There is no going out here, much like two bears spending the winter.

""

He rarely saw Fu Yanbai enter the kitchen before, and at most he only warmed up a sandwich in the morning. Ji Ran pulled up a stool with rollers and sat down, lying on the island platform: "Did you learn it in the United States?"

Fu Yanbai's back looked very calm: "Well, I'm not used to eating very much."

"oh."

After waiting for a while, some aroma came out of the small pot. Ji Ran was so hungry that she simply stood up and washed a pair of chopsticks. The cook frowned and stared at them, then washed another pair.

The meal is ready. When the two of them ate, Fu Yanbai cooked very simply, a small pot of stewed beef with tomatoes and potatoes, and a plate of scrambled eggs with shrimps. Ji Ran was so hungry after recovering from his serious illness that he ate two bowls of rice in a row.

It's always a bit embarrassing to eat for free. After Ji Ran was full, he was holding the bowl to wash, but was stopped by the person opposite.

Fu Yanbai took out his bowl and chopsticks and said indifferently: "Go and rest."

A certain young master was stunned for a moment and nodded.

Ji Ran thought for a moment and simply leaned on the sofa first. The sun rose at around two o'clock in the afternoon and shone in from the floor-to-ceiling windows. It was very relaxing and relaxing.