65 - 66

Chapter 65 Visit
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Xiao Ji, what are you thinking about?"

A young nurse stretched out her hand and waved. Ji Ran was called back to her senses for the second time and cleared her throat: "The equipment has been adjusted. I'll bring 15 beds over."

Zhong Taiyang's illness is not serious.

Although he still looks like a strong and energetic middle-aged man, his heart problems have accumulated over time. After the sudden myocardial infarction, a detailed examination was performed as usual, and it was found that enlargement of the heart, coronary heart disease, and edema of the lower limbs had appeared.

However, his blood vessel condition was not good and he could not have a stent or bypass surgery. To put it bluntly, he could die at any time.

Fortunately, people are sober and know that no matter how much money they make, they cannot buy their lives. After Fu Yanbai explained the situation, he chose interventional treatment and registered to wait for a heart source. He planned to perform a transplant as soon as possible to extend his life to the maximum extent.

"Zhong Taiyang."

Ji Ran remembered his name and put away the chair next to the bed: "Let's go, I'll take you to do a load test."

The middle-aged man on the hospital bed has a short beard that reaches his cheeks, his hair falls in a cluster on his head, and he wears a pair of small round-rimmed glasses. At first glance, he looks like a business elite.

"Oh." He put down the tablet in his hand, glanced at Ji Ran, lowered his head and put on his slippers: "You are the only one today."

Ji Ran narrowed his eyes.

It was Wang Wang who brought him here before, and he also let Ji Ran go through the use of various instruments in the cardiology department and activate the steps memorized in the book.

"Well, it's just me, I'll take you there."

Ji Ran led him to the testing room. The nurse prepared the intravenous injection and stood aside. Ji Ran held two electrodes in his hand and started to stick them on when the others were ready. As soon as one of them fell on his chest, the other person shouted:

"It's too cold."

""

Ji Ran said nothing, and an image quickly appeared on the ECG. After a while, he said: "Start increasing the load step by step."

Every three minutes, the machine will increase the level of exercise load on the heart. Ji Ran follows the steps, records the electrocardiogram one by one, and asks Zhong Taiyang about his physical signs.

On the third time, after he added another level, the electrocardiogram bands began to appear strange. Zhong Taiyang shouted, "I'm short of breath." Ji Ran immediately pressed stop, and the little nurse stepped forward to inject the imaging agent.

"How about it?"

Zhong Taiyang's mustache trembled and he looked at Ji Ran. Although contrast images have not yet been released, we can make a rough judgment just by looking at the band and data: "Mr. Zhong, your condition seems to be getting worse."

Ji Ran asked seriously based on his own observations: "Have you had angina pectoris more frequently recently? You also have atrioventricular block. This was not the case last time."

Zhong Taiyang still had the electrode attached to his chest, and his face immediately darkened. Just as he was about to open his mouth to say something, he glanced at Ji Ran and swallowed his words back: "Let the doctor talk to me."