It's Raining. (PT. 1)

Information:

This will be a "Deleted Episode" or something, it's does not take place in one of the existing seasons and it's about Chris deciding his double elimination of this time in a challenge. Every contestant will reach their hand into a bucket and pull out a slip with another contestant's name on it. That contestant will be their partner, and they'll have to work together to win the challenge and not get booted. And in order to be safe from elimination, they'll have to survive out in the wild since Chris released a bunch of feral animals after them and not only that. They also have to gather as many flags as possible that are placed randomly placed in the forest, the pair with the smallest number of flags will be eliminated. It is required that the pair have to make it out the forest together, otherwise it doesn't count. And because they have to find the flags in the forest you ofc could easily get lost, one partner will have a map, the other will have a flag to start off, and they will be in charge of having all the flags. It has to work this way otherwise you're breaking the rules and Chris gets you eliminated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can tell how Noah felt when out of all the contestant's names that are in the bucket, he pulled out that slippery eel's name.

As soon as he saw what was on the slip of paper, his day was ruined, he started dreading.

He was going to just do all the work by himself, but unfortunately Chris made the stupid rule that they HAVE to either only hold the flags or only hold the map. Not only that, but they have to get out the forest TOGETHER. If it weren't for those rules, Noah would probably have found a way to just take all the things, and then abandon that eel in the middle of the forest.

Noah just glared at Alejandro who was smiling at him. 

Things can't get any worst, could it?

Wrong.

It started raining.

HARD.

(PLZ DON'T MAKE IT SOUND WRONG I BEG)

Alejandro and Noah were struggling to work together. They had an argument about where they should go first, and they ended up just walking in a straight line for hours. They already had like 20 flags, but with the amount of time they had been arguing, they could've had at least 40 by now.  

"Well, it looked like we're going home after this amigo."

Alejandro sighed.

"Shut up, I'm not your 'amigo' and we are about to get drenched."

Noah shoots back sharply.

Then they just don't talk for some time while sheltering in a cave.

...

"So, if you don't want me to call you 'amigo' what do you want me to call you?"

Alejandro suddenly says.

"I don't care what you call me, but we should make one thing straight. We are not friends."

Noah says harshly. 

"I can call you 'mi amor' if that's what you prefer."

Alejandro says with an annoying wink.

Noah just rolls his eyes and stares at the sky, wondering when he'll finally be able to get the heck out of this place and when he'll finally be sent home. It's freezing cold and Noah finds himself slightly shivering.

Noah looks over for a second and finds Alejandro taking off his jacket and shirt. 

"What are you doing???"

Noah says shocked and questionably.

"It's uncomfortable wearing clothes that are soaked in water, don't you think? I suggest you do the same."

Alejandro replies simply.

Noah just looks at him weirdly... 

"No thank you..."

He says awkwardly.

"You don't have to take everything off like I did, but at least take your sweater off."
(NO, HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY TAKE EVERYTHING OFF. HIS PANTS AND STUFF ARE STILL ON. IK WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE THINKING!1!1!)

Alejandro insisted.

"Ok, fine. Whatever."

And Noah just takes his sweater off.

"You happy now?"

Noah says, annoyed.

"Now, where are we in this forest?"

Alejandro reads the map and tries figuring out where they are in the forest, while Noah is just crouching in the corner, staring at the rain.

"Well! We seem to be right here in the forest!"

Alejandro points to the center of the map. 

"The middle of the forest? How will we be able to get back in time?

Noah mutters.

"We'll find a way!"

Alejandro replies, then snaps a huge leaf off a plant.

"This will do the trick."

And they start running back to the start.

"Cover the map better, if it gets wet, we won't be able to read it."

Noah argues.

"Relax, nothing will go wrong."

Alejandro says calmly.

"We're already probably going to lose. What's the point?"

Noah utters.

"Well, if we're the first team to get there we could still have a chance."

Then another duo runs by. 

"We are definitely going to lose now."

(Creator's Notes: yum.)