It's Raining. (PT. 2)

I would write in my "World Tour but Alenoah" but I'm seriously running out of ideas and planning on making them kiss in some situation. So I'll be writing here until I get ideas YIPPEEE!1!1...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro is running out of patience; Noah is actually running quite slow. Now they might lose their only chance of not getting eliminated if Alejandro doesn't think of anything.

So, he did the only thing he can do.

He picked Noah up and started running even faster.

"What are you thinking???"

Noah panickily said.

"You're running too slow, and if we don't make this than the chances of us making it through this is very slim."

Alejandro replied.

Luckily, they were able to make it, and because they were the first to make it past the line on time, they were safe from elimination. 

Alejandro put Noah down after that.

"Sorry about that amigo, but I had to do that to save us from elimination."

Noah just sighs.

"It's fine."

Alejandro smiles.

"Now. We're still drenched, perhaps we should go dry off?"

"Whatever."

Noah slightly blushes.

What the heck happened? Did Alejandro really just pick him up bridal style and carried him to the finish earlier? It was just to save them from elimination, but it still was embarrassing.

Noah tries his best to ignore that, he hates Alejandro's guts. 

Or does he?

(Creator's Notes: NO THERE WILL NOT BE A PT 3!1!1 Me wants to write about them being married.💍💍💍💍)