Date Night

DRAMA.🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

Alejandro and Noah have just become a couple, the two had their first date but sadly... 

It was ruined.

They were supposed to be alone.

It was romantic in that way, but they stumbled upon Izzy and Owen...

You can tell that Noah gotten distracted and hung out with them instead, and the two started bickering over it. They were then both mad at each other for the whole day, and they refused to talk to each other...

Izzy and Owen felt bad because it WAS kind of their fault since they ruined their date.

So, they decided to set another date out for them.

The date was set at the shore of a beach, late. 

Izzy and Owen hid behind a tree after setting the date up for the two, the reason being because they didn't want to ruin the date again and distract Noah, AND because they'd want to stop whatever fight the couple might start having.

Noah and Alejandro were both quiet for a long time. 

Alejandro sighs and decides to break the silence,

"Hey, mi amor, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just jealous."

He admits.

Noah, being stubborn, just glares at him.

"I'm genuinely sorry, ok???"

Alejandro kinda pleads.

Noah sighs and then says.

"Well, I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have been so worked up over it, I just don't like being yelled at."

"So, we on good terms now?"

"Yea. Whatever."

Noah rolls his eyes, but then laughs.

"It was a little stupid of us to be arguing over something like this..."

Alejandro chuckles.

"It was still rude of you to ignore me during our date though. First day in, and we're already fighting over things like a married couple."

"So, you want anything back for that? I won't pay for the food of course, but still."

"Ah, classic. I don't really need anything back for what you did, but-"

Alejandro points to his cheek.

Noah sighs dramatically, and then leans over and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Happy?"

"I was already pretty happy that we're back, but now I'm enthusiastic."

"Shut up"

They had a nice date, and they forgave each other....

And they made out/j

(Izzy and Owen are still watching, I wouldn't want to have them getting flashed.)