Hold onto my hand

Uh, in this moment Alejandro and Noah are climbing a mountain in the finals. No, it does not have anything to do with the existing seasons in the show and may be a spoiler for my future story for when I'm finally done writing "World Tour but Alenoah".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was cold.

Very cold.

Noah was unable to believe he made it this far, he almost never did make it this far. 

Now that he did, he wished he didn't.

He had scrapes and bruises from previous challenges and now he had to climb a mountain. Quite a high one as well.

Noah takes a breath.

And he starts wondering...

"Is this really worth it?"

He doubts he would win this challenge, and he just didn't really feel like trying anymore. Like he always did. 

Alejandro was ahead of him; the chances of that guy winning was way higher than his.

Even though Noah hates that eel's guts, he decided he'll just let him win.

It's better to back out now than have something worst happen because he kept hanging on, he knew he couldn't win.

The scrapes on his arm prevented him from climbing fast enough.

Not that he could climb that fast anyways.

The higher up the mountain he goes, the more tired he feels.

Noah was never a sporty guy, so this was really draining to him.

So, what does he do?

He lets go.

It's not too late to just do that, and he was sure that Chris wouldn't just let someone fall to their death and that there would be something at the bottom of the mountain.

But something prevents him from falling.

When he looks up, and his vision becomes clearer, he sees Alejandro, the eel, holding onto his hand.

He couldn't really see too well, and the wind was really loud, but he was sure he saw Alejandro mouth the words-

"Hold onto my hand."

(Creator's Notes: Ok, I'm gonna stop spoiling the future book for the people who want it to be a surprise. I mean, I COULD just start writing the story rn since I can't think of anything for my "World Tour but Alenoah" book.)