Haircut

This includes a few of my headcannons about Noah, I PROMISE THEY ARE NOT VERY CRAZY PLZ...😭😭😭 And also, Alejandro and Noah are dating secretly... teehee...

Anyways- this chapter includes alcohol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro and Noah had decided to come to a sleepover with consisted of Owen, Izzy, Tyler, Lindsay, Courtney, Gwen, Cody, and Sierra. A bunch of others were invited but they were too busy, and Sierra had things she should have been doing but she went just because she heard Cody went.

They all did classic things you would do at a sleepover, but Izzy somehow gotten her hands on alcohol, and we know what happened. 

They all decided to bet money on how much a person could chug down.

Everyone was drunk af and fell asleep.

There were some people who didn't drink the alcohol though. And those people were Courtney, Gwen, Alejandro, and Noah.

Courtney and Gwen decided to just go to sleep though.

"Me and Gwen are going to sleep, goodnight!"

Courtney said as she and Gwen went into the bedroom, closed the lights, and went to sleep.

(NO, THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE I SWEAR. IK WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE THINKING!1!1!1)

It was just Alejandro and Noah now.

The two talked about their day, and they were saying cute things about each other and all. 

Noah was laying on top of Alejandro, reading a book while speaking to him.

Alejandro then started noticing Noah's choppy, uneven hair, it was cute, but it was also strange in some ways.

"Did you accidentally cut a huge chunk of your hair out or something, mi amor?"

He said jokingly.

"It's not funny, okay?"

Noah grumbles.

"My sister messed it up."

He sighs.

Alejandro laughs.

"Why don't you try to fix it? I can still see the layers of hair that she cut off unevenly."

Noah stares at him.

"No. Never again. If you even saw how horrible my hair looked when she just finished cutting, you'll know EXACTLY why... It took me years to grow my hair like this, and if it gets messed up again it'll probably become even worst..."

Noah snapped back at him dramatically.

"Well, it can't be that bad, could it? I'm sure you look good with anything mi amor."

Alejandro says.

"Ohhhh, you are SO wrong."

Noah rolls his eyes.

"You should definitely look at one of my old pictures, you'll change your mind IMMEDIATELY after that."

Alejandro chuckles.

"Well, I can't wait."

He says sarcastically.

They fall asleep after bickering about something random after that, no it's not about Noah's hair.

(Creator's Notes: Idk how stupid this headcannon might sound but I just like imagining that Noah let one of his sisters cut his hair once, but she messed it up TERRIBLY. I like the idea of Noah being traumatized after how terrible she messed up his hair and that he just grew it out and decided to never cut it again bc of how horrendous his sister had cut his hair. This headcannon is why I draw Noah with really choppy and randomly cut off hair, it's fun to draw him like that lol. )