Chapter 20: Bloody Party

Let the bloody party begin!
_______

The student gaze was still on the girl who just walked in. They still can't believe she would show up looking this beautiful.

"Hey Anna, uhm let's get a drink" Daniel spoke behind her, he lead her to where the drink is being served and ordered for two cups.

"Tssk! Is that really the freak?" Patricia muttered to herself.

"Freak? She look gorgeous, why didn't I met her sooner?" Tony said taking a sip from his drink. His eyes remain on Annabelle.

"What are you saying? Are you crazy, how can a normal guy think this freak look hot?" Patricia said.

"Just say you are jealous, Patricia" Tony said with a mocking tone and then stood up to leave her.

"Did I make a wrong date?" Patricia muttered. She return her gaze to Annabelle and Daniel who was busy talking.

Ethan was also staring at them.

"Ethan" Jennifer's voice woke him up.

"Yes" he answered.

"I've been calling you" she said.

"Oh, sorry I snapped out for a moment.."

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Selene and Liam came to join them.

"Annabelle is fucking hot with the black dress" Liam said.

"I guess she'll be having a boyfriend soon" Selene said and they all looked at Annabelle. She was busy chatting with Daniel.

It's no more Bastian but now Daniel? This is driving him Crazy!

'What are they talking about?' he couldn't help but wonder.

"They look so good together" Selene said.

Ethan's fist clinched on the table. Those words pissed him off a little.

"Swears, Daniel kinda look cute. I never know he'll dress so well" Selene said.

Ethan hit his hand in the table. "I'll be in the restroom" he muttered, then stand up to leave. Jennifer sighed.

"What's wrong with him?" Selene mumbled.

"Buffalo bills, that book is epic. I read it fir a hundred times" Daniel said.

Annabelle gave him a small smile. She had spot three of Voldemort men and two of her fellow mobsters.

At the restroom Ethan splashed the running water on his face. A light sigh escaped his lips. Should he just swallow his pride and talk to her? The distance is killimg him already. A flash of determination flash in his eyes and he made to leave but then stopped.

He shouldn't be the one doing this. If Annabelle cares then she should be the one to find a way to talk to him.

He got out from the restroom, he stopped his track when he spot Annabelle standing before him. Silence dragged on between them as they kept on staring at each other. Both not knowing what to say.

"Hey" Annabelle broke the silence between them.

"Hey" Ethan greeted back.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"Great.. I didn't know you'll show up" Ethan replied.

"You should know why already"

"Evil things" Ethan replied and they both smiled a little. He took slow steps towards her and stopped when he was close enough. "Came here to see me?" He asked.