A ticket to Oakhaven

A request from: (there was one person who requested it but I can't seem to remember or find who requested it so I can add their name so until they announce their name on the comment) coollion2873

The movie opens as the credits roll outside and the title says "Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost".

Inside the museum, a dean walks out of his office and locks the door and then walks out of the museum for the night. Throughout the museum, Velma, Daphne, Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo stand still as different museum exhibits. Then, a pair of tombs open.

"Is anyone there?" Dr. Dean asked as He backs away as he accidentally press the button which causes the lights to go on as the speaker speaks, scaring him and causing him to drop his paperwork, "I really must switch to decaf"

Then suddenly Two warrior monsters with their weapons appear out of the tomb, preparing to attack the dean.

"Professor... behind you" shaggy shouts.

The two monsters attack, as they look at Shaggy and Scooby.

"Like... stay right there!" He stutter.

Scooby throws the saber-tooth tiger skin on one of the monsters, until it rips out of the skin.

"Raggy!" Scooby cried.

"Now, Scoob!" Shaggy shouts

Scooby grabs the rope and releases the net, trapping the two monsters.

"The trap worked, Scoob!" Shaggy cheered.

" Reah!" Scooby Laughs.

"Give me four!" One of the monsters uses an axe to break free.

"You're the man, Scoob"

"You're the man!"

The two monsters poke their fingers on Shaggy and Scooby

"Yikes!" They scream

The monsters chase after them as the Scooby-Doo theme song plays.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?
We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?
We need some help from you now.
Come on, Scooby-Doo,
I see you,
pretending you got a sliver.
But you're not fooling me,
'cause I can see,
the way you shake and shiver.
You know we got a mystery to solve,
so Scooby-Doo, be ready for your act.
Don't hold back!
And, Scooby-Doo, if you come through,
you're going to have yourself a Scooby Snack!
That's a fact!
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here are you.
You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo,
I know we'll catch that villain.

Then suddenly, a foot appears behind a curtain and trips the monsters onto the floor and crash into the museum artifacts and objects.

"Nice going, guys! You caught them" Fred says.

"Uh... right. No problem, Freddy. Like we had a little help" then suddenly A man shows up.

"Who are you?" Daphne asked.

But Velma Dinkley gasps in amazement, "I don't believe it! You're Ben Ravencroft, the famous horror writter!"

"That's right. And let's see who they are"

Ben takes off one of the monsters' mask, which is revealed to be a person.

"It's Perkins!" Dr. Dean gasped.

Velma Dinkley takes off a mask which reveals to be another person, "And Griswald! Disgruntled archaeologists from the museum's Babylonian project. They were upset with you for cutting their funding, Dr. Dean"

"And we would've gotten away with it too. If it wasn't for this... meddling writter!" The police arrest them.

"Like, that's a twist"

"At least, he didn't call us kids. I hate that"

"Guess you beat us to the punch, Mr. Ravencroft"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to abstain you. I was doing research on my latest novel when I saw these archaeologists acting suspiciously and decided to investigate"

"Mr. Ravencroft, I am a huge fan of your work. I have read all your books in which my opinion are the best horror stories ever written"

"Thanks, Velma"

Velma Dinkley gasps in amazed, "You know my name?"

"And Daphne's and Fred's. And Scooby and Shaggy's of course" chuckles.

"I've admired your work on revealing the supernatural mysteries for some time now. I mean, basically we're in the same business of mystery and the acult, right?"

"Oh please, what we do pales in comparation with the sheer ponderable fright of your novels"

"I wouldn't say that"

"I mean, take the dead mole for example; oh, that creepy jewerly store owner was an incredibly complex character"

"You're very kind. Listen Velma, I'm going back to my hometown in Massachusetts this weekend to the house, where I work my early book. I go back every year for the fall color. It's very peaceful and relaxing. Why don't you and your friends come visit?"

"Really? Oh, that would be great! Uh, wouldn't it gang?" She gasped.

"Yeah. We can use a break from all these spooky mysteries"

"And Oakhaven does have one of the best restaurants in New England"

"Like we're sold! Eh, Scoob?"

"Yeah"

But later that night, in the bad guys place, a 13th year old princess was sleeping.

But something was wrong, she wasn't feeling her self.

In her bed, she was tossing and turning and sweat pour down when she felt something changing inside her.

Then her fur started to turn black slowly form her tail to her head and as the top of her head left a small patch of white tuff, she opened her eyes and they turned green.

But then princess wake up shaking and terrified from the awful nightmare.

She looks at herself to see that she was ok, her fur was white and her eyes pack to pink.

It was morning when she woke up then she heard the door opening, it was wolf, he looked worried after he heard her scream.

"Hey sweetie, you alright"

"Yes wolf...I'm fine"

Then they heard webs screaming in joy, it startled princess when she and and wolf looked out concerned.

She immediately gets dressed and downstairs, webs was screaming joy which scared everyone.

"Guess what guys? I just got tickets...TO SEE THE HEX GIRLS, WOO!" Webs cheered when a thought came to princess.

"who are the hex girls?" Princess asked.

Then webs gasped, "the hex's girls are the only greatest band in world, and they are perform one night"

"Where are they performing at this time?" Wolf asked.

"Some place called: Oakhaven in New England"
Then suddenly webs gets an idea.

"Say princess should come, to see her first concert"

"What?" Snake didn't like the idea.

"I don't think that's a good idea webs"

"Come on wolf, it'll be good for princess, it'll be a lot better then dealing with Thomas"

Wolf thought about it then he shares glances with the others and they all nodded and it was agreed.

"Alright webs you raise a good point, come on guys let's get packing"

Everyone went to pack but with princess, something started to happen, on the tip of her tail, was a small tuff of black fur.

Now, we cut to the gang driving in the Mystery Machine, Velma is in Ben's car while he's driving as then they made to Oakhaven.