oakhaven's secrets

"I can't see a thing without my glasses"

"Me either" Velma's and Ben's hands touch each other.

"Sorry"

Velma and Ben's glasses accidentally got mixed up.

"Sorry" They switch their glasses back.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Well, where are they?"

"That's no mystery" They go to a shaking mailbox.

"So, what happened guys?"

"Like, we'd followed the mayor to some warehouse and that ghost attacked us"

"He did? There goes my cherry-picker theory"

"Cherry Picker theory?"

"Speaking of that, just wait till we tell you what we saw in Thorn's place"

"Hey, Like we were aborting here first, right Scoob?"

"Yeah"

"What's going on out here?" Wolf approached them, "our daughter is trying to sleep"

"The mayor was one busy guy. Picking things up" Scooby land on him, "And dropping things off"

"Like what?"

"What is going on here?! What's the big idea running over me?" We cut to the warehouse.

"As you can see, there's nothing here. Except for the damaged wall" The gang sees the holes.

"Sorry about that, Mayor. Scooby and Shaggy just lose it when they get scared. In fact, I'm worried that staying in Oakhaven might just be too frightening and experienced for them. I think we should leave"

"Really?"

Then the other bad guys appeared with a tired eye princess.

"What's going on" snake asked.

"Just a little frighten attack but I'm not sure this place is safe for princess, I'm sorry webs but we're leaving"

As Scooby licks Velma's face but webs is shocked.

"No, come on wolf, I been so eager to see this concert and you know it"

"I'm worried about princess safety"

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that"

"But, I need to get one more clue before the night is over. Then I think I'll can solve the mystery of the Witch's ghost before tomorrow's Autumn's fest"

"Oh, great, I'll do anything I can to help" As he leaves.

"Like I should have known leaving, Wasn't that an option?"

"What was that all about, Velma?"

"You'll got a plan right?"

"Here's what we're going to do. And mr. Wolf I'm gonna need your help"

Wolf and webs were arguing when they stopped and turn to Velma.

"Huh?" He and Fred were shocked As she whispers about her plan.

to the stage where the Hex Girls use to perform. Scooby removes the sheet to reveal a drum as he plays it with his tail. Next Shaggy removes the piano and plays it as well

"Hey"

"Sorry" Hides in the covers.

"Like, Why'd you stop, old buddy"

"Look behind you"

"No one touches my keyboard"

Shaggy laughs scared, and hides under the sheets where Scooby and shaggy were.