Saving oakhaven

"Princess" wolf was hurried then he bit the tree's arm causing him to break free and shark did the same thing encouraging the others.

Snake strangled the scarecrows neck and slithered away, webs bashed the dolls heads together and piranha are the pumpkin up.

"Would've been great if it was pumpkin pie" piranha says.

Then they all rushed to princess, wolf pats her on his lap and she woke up, and they stared at Sahara.

"In my wildest dreams, I could never have imagined such an imposing creature"

"Thank thee. Thou canst not know what my bondage have been like. Who art thou?"

"Ben Ravencroft, your descendant. From the modern world"

"Modern? Not much seem to have changed"

"That is not all, I bring to you" he grabs princess and lifts her up to Sahara.

"AH!" Princess panicked.

"I brought to you the great descendant who imprisoned you into the book, Sahara meet princess spellmen great granddaughter of Katerina spellmen"

"A spellmen? Bah, Katerina was a human this be no more then a kitty, Katerina who a mother of a infant who was sick while she tried to heal her child I transformed her daughter into a black cat"

"Well that figures" snake said.

"Please, don't hurt us!"

"The same pathetic peasants, graveling for their puny lives"

"But. Sarah, I want to become more powerful, like you"

"Thou, Jest"

"But it was I who released you, you should serve me"

"I serve no one, least wise a worm like thee. Aye Thou has freed me, so now I can punish the world for my long imprisonment" Sarah uses her evil magic vapor to make all things decay and turn to ash, "I shall create an era of darkness over this land!" laughing evilly, "and I will start by destroying the last decedent of that who imprisoned me all those years" The spell is heading towards Shaggy and Scooby

"Like, we're goners, Scoob!"

Shaggy and Scooby quickly gets out of the wheel before they could get vaporized by the spell.

"No!" The bad guys panicked and princess gasped.

"This isn't how I envisioned. We were supposed to rule the world together, not destroy it!"

"I care not for thy whims. Cross my path and I shall destroy thee along with thy world!"

"But I have the book. And I shall return you back into the book. "Ancient evil get thee hence only good can recompense for the-"

"Thinkest thou art a Wiccan, only a virtous soul can imprision me" She traps Ben in a green ball.

"I've got an idea, guys.But we need that book"

Then webs gets an idea, "princess can do it" webs says.

"Like not again!

"I'm sorry guys, but you two are the fastest"

"Don't you see wolf, princess is part Wiccan if she got Sahara out of the book-"

"Then she can get her back in but we're gonna need the book" wolf says.

"I think the mystery inc are on it" shark points.

"No way"

"Uh-uh"