The diner of oakhaven

"Jack's gonna take care of you, boys. You're gonna love his cooking"

"We sure will, your honor"

"Enjoy your stay at Oakhaven"

"Thanks your dudenes

A man is eating his lunch when Scooby appears from behind, looking at his food. The bad guys arrived and Scooby and shaggy panicked.

"AH! BAD GUYS!" they hide underneath the table.

Wolf walks and he looks underneath the table, "please don't hurt us mr. Wolf" shaggy plead.

"We don't want any trouble"

"Guys please, I'm not gonna hurt you, why won't an FBI agent like me endanger any citizens when I have a daughter to raise, I'm not a bad guy anymore, none of us are are anymore, you got to trust us"

Jack walks to Shaggy and Scooby when the bad guys take their seats.

"Well, boys, are you hungry?"

"Man, are we ever"

"Come over here to the back, I've always have a table for V.I.P's. Agent wolf?"

"Jack?"

"Groovy. Come on Scoob" He takes Scooby along, as they got into a table.

"You're Mr. Ravencroft's guests so order up anything on the menu, fellas. I've got a nice juicy ham bone for your dog. What do ya think?"

"Rone?! Yuck!"

"Scooby's allergic to bones. We'll have whatever that great smell is"

"Well, that's our Yankee pot roast, New England clam chowder, maple baked ham and beans, Roast turkey with chestnut stuffing, and apple cinnamon pie" They get excited.

"Sounds great! Like give us 4 orders of everything"

"Oh, I love people who love to eat" They prepare to eat everything that Jack brings.

"Hey jack?" Wolf calls him, "can we get that Yankee special you mentioned"

"Yes agent wolf"

Shaggy and Scooby turns towards him, everyone looks at princess.

"We got you something honey" wolf hands her something wrapped in old newspapers.

"You hand to wrap it in newspapers?" She raises an eyebrow but it only made her family laugh.

"What?" Wolf chuckles.

She opens it to see a doll, "oh, thank you wolf"

After a brief moment, everyone gets up, "well you guys seem like you have a lot to talk about" snake says.

"Whoa, where are you guys going?" Wolf asked.

"We just gonna go look stoat this place" snake says.

"I'm gonna go see where the hex girls are at" webs says.

"But our food"

"Save us some left overs" piranha shouts.

Princess and wolf turns to each other, when Scooby and shaggy hides.

"It's ok you guys, I'm not a criminal anymore, we're not criminals anymore, we have a kid now" he pulls princess closer to him.

"Yeah so about Fred I guess we're not used to crooks we unmasked turning over a new leaf"

They sit next with wolf and princess, "so we got to know what happened to you guys, how did you became good guys" shaggy asked.

"Reah, how did you get princess"