Stake out in oakhaven

"Those Hex Girls seem kinda suspicious"

"I'll say"

"Ugh, everyone is suspicious to you like my family" princess overheard them.

"You may think you know about your family but you don't, you don't know what they are capable of" Fred says.

"My family have changed for the better"

But something inside princess started to spark, they passed by a candle selling booth.

"You think they changed but they are still the crooks we still now"

"You leave my family alone, they are only here just for the concert"

"Of course they would, after all one suspicious person leads to another"

"Stop it"

"You think they changed just because they have a daughter"

"Stop it right there"

"You're just a cover up and as soon as you grow up, they still be crooks, they're villains that's what they're ever be"

"SHUT UP"

Suddenly princess snapped causing a four e to push Fred and Daphne back and the candles lit on fire and princess falls down.

"AH!"

The bad guys over heard the commotion and they see princess getting up.

"princess?"

"Ugh-huh?" She grabs her head and was surprised by the candles.

"Are you ok?" Wolf helps her up.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"We better get her to bed" wolf says when he and others escorted her away looks back at Fred and Daphne to see the still shocked and surprised look on their faces.

"Maybe we should forget the bad guys, Daph and I will keep an eye on them"

"Gee! Why is it that you always pair off with Daphne, Fred?"

Daphne blushes as Fred tries to explain to Velma on why he always pairs off with her.

"Uh, well"

"Never mind. It is a good idea" to Scooby and Shaggy, "You guys stay here, We wanna take another look at where the guys saw that ghost"

Shaggy and Scooby gets scared, "Come on"

They left and Fred and Daphne looked at each other smiling.

At the street:

"Let's take a look behind these trees"

They go behind the trees, and see some tire tracks on the ground.

"What are these tire-tracks doing back here?"

"Strange the road's back there"

"Right. Let's see where these tracks lead"

"Like can't we follow them tomorrow, like after breakfast?" Shaggy gulped.

Then, they go to a abandoned barnhouse, when Velma sees something.

"Shh"

Then a person came out of the barn. Revealing that it was Mayor Corey.

"Jinkies, it's the mayor"

"What's he doing here?"

"I don't know, but we're going to find out what's in that barn"

"Yeah, Scooby and Shaggy will follow the mayor"