☤Favorite Nurse☤ - Konig

Kneeling down, you put a bandaid on Soap's arm, giving him a smile as he winced a bit. "You've got quite a few cuts." You tell him.

"Yeah, well, it's nothin' serious. Hurts like hell, I'll tell you that." He smiles back, standing up from the infirmary bed. Interrupting, another Nurse walks into the room, looking rather drained.

"Ms. [Name]. It's urgent. Konig's practically bleeding out and he won't even let me tend to his wounds. You're the only one he'll see." She explained, panting from the banter she'd had with him. You sigh, standing up properly.

"I'll deal with it." You stated, annoyance in your voice. "Can you finish up on Soap here?" You ask, and the nurse nods in compliance. You make your way to Konig, and rolling your eyes. This happened way too often.

"Konig.." you sighed, walking into the room in which he sat, a large gash across is stomach bleeding out. "If it isn't my favorite nurse." He says playfully, his german accent prominent as ever. His eyes squinted through the mask as if he were smiling at you. You wash your hands, putting on a pair of latex gloves before cleaning the wound, causing him to wince and groan as you did so.

"For the last time, Konig. Stop bullying the other nurses to see me." You frowned, occasionally making eye contact with the injured soldier. "Bullying? I'm not bullying anyone. I was simply requesting to see you." He states. "A simple request and a stubborn demand are not the same. I'm not always available to help you." You  scold him.

"Oh, yeah? Then why do you always come?" "Because you're dying, damn it. I swear, it's like you purposely hurt yourself to see me." You ranted, pulling the bullet out of the wound. "Maybe I do. Do you know what it feels like to be shot, [Name]?" He asked bluntly, and your movements come to a hault, your eyes darting up at him.

"No. I don't." You answered, continuing your task.

"It feels like thick, hot barbwire burning  through flesh and ripping through muscles until it hits bone before cooling down. It hurts like hell. Every time I get shot I question why I even joined the military, but then I remember that every time it happens, I get to come up here and see you." His words start as those of a man telling a tale of great battles and painful experiences, slowly turning into those of a hopeless lover.

You sigh,your focus not breaking from him. "You can see me whenever you want,just... stop trying to hurt yourself? Please, be more careful and let the other nurses help you." "Of course, Love."