☆Mean☆ Konig x ☆Desperate Virgin☆ reader

*written in 2nd person, includes pussyjob, implied begging, mean Konig, edging, sexual frustration*

☆Friendly warning: if you are not turned on by the idea of being humiliated or practically begging someone for 👉👌, then this smut chapter isn't for ya. However, that doesn't mean all my smut isn't for you. Everyone has their own kinks and I'm willing to indulge in anything that doesn't involve incest, rape or pedophilia☆reader discretion is advised.

You had a crush on Konig. Not a healthy, "Oh, I think he's cute" kind of crush.

More of a "I'm begging on my hands and knees for you to let me suck you off" kind of crush. Konig knew this, and gave you a myriad of cute little nicknames for it. "Pathetic", "Lapdog", "desperate weirdo". How romantic😊

He was this tall, buff, massive Colonel, and you? You were just his desperate admirer who lacked self respect and sexual experience.

Even with all the times he'd rejected you and your failed attempts at being flirtatious, you never gave up.

He called it "pestering", you called it "ambitious". You were gonna fight for what you wanted, no matter how worthless it made you look.

Konig looked at you with folded arms as you hovered naked above him,  legs on either side of him as you held an embarrassed expression. You had finally convinced Konig to have sex with you. Well, sort of. Certain rules applied.

Rules such as: "You're not allowed to stick it in." He reminds you, letting you know just how far he was willing to let this small arrangement go. That, and he wasn't actually planning on doing anything while this happened. He just sat there and let you do all the work. Not ideal for your first time but you were ready to settle.

You pouted as you looked down at his length.

A solid six inches with a thick vein sprouting from his groin that eventually trailed to smaller veins, the head only slightly exceeding the rest of his cock by centimeters, already glistening and moist from the natural lubricant it produces.

You had always dreamed of the day you'd lose your virginity, with all the deranged smut you read giving you great expectations on what would go down. You weren't necessarily disappointed with what you saw. You were just...unprepared. scared, even. But you couldn't back down now. Not after having to convince him to do this with you.

"It doesn't bite." Konig spoke, catching you off guard. His was softer than usual, but still hard enough for you to know he was being his usual mean self.

Hesitantly, you reach for it, placing your fingers around the top of it. It was cold and wet, and you could feel the veins described earlier.

You winced, laying it back on his stomach, the tip reaching his naval. You sat yourself on top of it, blushing as your entrance became acquainted with the feeling of the veins. You rubbed yourself against it, creating friction between your hole and his rod.

He looks at you with narrowed eyes as you edge yourself on him, carefully rocking your hips back and forth as your face burned with embarrassment. He watched the way your lower lips spread and closed as you rubbed yourself on him, your clit peaking out every now and then. The way your hips continued this forward backward pattern while your legs stayed in place.

He felt you heating up on top of him, silently enjoying the sight of you getting off at just the feeling of him against you. It was cute to him just how desperate you were for his touch. Your hips moved harder as you try to hide your pathetic whines of pleasure, letting your slick lips glide up and down his dick.

You could feel a lump in your throat, the feeling his girth teasingly rub against your hole making you feel uneasy. He could see it on your face. You were eager to meet release, a feeling you've only fantasized about. Konig watched on as you sorrowfully grinded, not moving an inch to assist you.