Deployed - S. Ghost Riley

You hated it when Ghost was away. Your heart broke the same way every time you heard the word "deployed". It made you sick to the stomach.

Deployed? It couldn't be. How would you survive without Ghost?

Who's cock where you gonna ride at night? And in the morning? And in the evening before dinner?

Who was gonna fuck the braincells right out of your head when you started overthinking? Who was gonna dig their nails into your back as desperately moan your name? Who was gonna choke you out and give you forehead kisses after if not your beloved, Simon Riley?

You couldn't go this long without him. You'd die. Literally. Ghost reminded you to eat, drink, take your medicine, and even nap when you forgot. Without him,  you'd be starving, sleep deprived, and delusional. Well, you're always delusional, but the point remained.

You need your big British baby girl to fuck you til your sore or you'll go feral.

It's been two days. Only two days. It already felt like hell. You wander the house, trying to distract yourself from the suffrage of not seeing your skellyboy, but EVERYTHING reminded you of him. Ignoring it was not an option.

You look at the tall tree outside. Ghost is tall, you think to yourself.

You look at the water as you wash your hands. Ghost has hands, you think to yourself.

You look at the white milk you pour into your bowl of cereal. Ghost is white, you think to yourself.

Okay, now it was going too far. Eventually, you were gonna start hallucinating. Two days, and you were already tweaking. You knew you looked desperate, but you couldn't help yourself as you held one of his musky shirt to your nose, taking in his natural scent as you finger yourself.

It wasn't ideal, but you needed him bad and he wasn't there. You thought you'd feel better. That it would heal the frustration, but it only worsened. Masturbation wasn't good enough.

Your wrist was sore, your stamina was low and you couldn't orgasm no matter what you tried. Fingering, toys, (using ome of his guns), nothing was effective.

Playing with yourself was never good enough, but it felt worse after being with him, knowing there was so much better available and you were getting the bare minimum.

And you hated not being able to cuddle him and not. You needed him in bed with you so you could sprawl out and take up all the space, forcing him into the smallest corner before the large man decides to retaliate and use his size against you,  squishing you in your sleep.

You were losing your mind. You  knew the first thing you'd do when he got back is bend him over the nearest piece of furniture and try and get him pregnant. It had gotten to the point of meaningless desperate pillow humping, sex dreams, and pouting at every instant he wasn't there treating you like a spoiled queen.

You needed your baby girl so badly.