Elevator - Ghost

CUZ HES SO:💀🔥🪖🇬🇧💣 AND IT MAKES ME WANNA: 🥺🥺😩😩💞💞👉🏾👌🏾🫂🛌🏼🤰🏾👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼

You walked through the doors of the mall, the smell of Auntie Anne's Pretzels filling your nose as you were met with the sight of a carousel. You figured it was time to get out and this was the way you were gonna do it: Blow your money at indoor businesses.

"Where should I go?" You asked yourself. You hadn't really thought that far ahead into the game, so you had no clue where you where gonna blow said money. You looked down over the railing curiously, seeing a large "GRAND OPENING!" banner above a shop that hadn't been in the mall very long. You smile to yourself, deciding that it would be your first stop.

Alas, the escalator. It was broken, cut off by caution tape. A shame. Now you'd have to take the elevator. Shrugging, you walked over to the elevator, which was right by beside a 'J.C PENNY'. As you made it to the elevator, you heard the sound of clacking getting closer and closer behind you, like belts rattling, and loud, heavy footsteps.

Reflexively, you turn around to see where the sound is coming from, and you're met with a six‐foot, fully armored soldier, his face covered by some sort of skull mask and balaclava. He wore an advanced helmet with what looked like night vision goggles, a tactical vest with variety of knives tucked into it, special gloves, and black combat boots. The exact boots creating that nerve-wracking sound of giant steps from earlier.

"Evenin', miss." He greets you, leaning past you and  pressing the elevator button. You simply nod, trying to keep composure in front of the large man. Add the door opened, both of you stepped in, the door closing with a ding.

You wondered why a soldier would possibly be in the mall, looking no less than ready for combat at that. Letting the thoughts circulate, you tried your best to not look at figure, staring intensely at the buttons. You felt your face heat up awkwardly as you stared into the abyss, unable to get your mind off him as time passed.

Suddenly, your luck was proven worse, as the elevator shook, stopping without warning. The door didn't open and you were stuck in there with him. The man sighed, letting out a low groan, audibly irritated by the sudden change. He pulled out his phone, dialing a number. After a bit of ringer, someone answered.

"'ey, Price. I don't think I'll make it on time. The damn eleva'or broke down 'n now I'm stuck in here." The man explains to the captain, his British accent strong and gruff. "Stuck? Ghost, you can't be serious." Says the staticky voice on the other end, which you identified as Price. Price let out a low sigh, pausing.

"Is there anyone with you?" Price asked him,  catching both of you off guard. "I–" Ghost stopped, looking over at you.  He'd completely forgotten your presence, and you were hoping he'd never acknowledge, but as the question hit, he noticed you were there. "Yeah, there is..." he says to Price, still gandering at you.

"Alright, then. Help is on the way and it'll take them sbout ten minutes," "Okay. Bye." Ghost hangs up,  putting his hands together. "This is awkward, innit?" He speaks, only getting a nod as a response. You looked over at the ground, trying not to make contact, and looking highly uncomfortable.

"I don't scare ya, do I?" Ghost chuckles, fixing his balaclava. He clears his throat. "It's alright, I don't bite." Ghost smirks through his mask. You reached your hand out,  shaking his far bigger hand.

"Name's Simon. And you are?" He waits for your answer. "[Name]." You Respond sheepishly. "Hmm. That's a lovely name. It has a certain ring to it." The both of you stand there awkwardly. It's hard to make conversation in such a situation. Stuck in an elevator with a man you've never seen before. The discomfort is indescribable.

Soon enough, the door was opened, and he swiftly walked out, not giving you a second glance. You smile to yourself shyly. If this is what happens in malls, you were definitely coming more often.