Charming hostage - ☆König☆ & ☆the 141☆ draft

This is inspired by a post I made on my Tumblr based on the picture above. And this right here

A small warning: I don't necessarily know how the military works, and some of this stuff may be inaccurate to what happens and/or could happen

A small warning: I don't necessarily know how the military works, and some of this stuff may be inaccurate to what happens and/or could happen. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

König ducks behind the bush, peaking over as gunfire commences.

"They're relentless.." he speaks into his headset, his heavy accent peaking through in his soft voice.

"Where is the majority?" Someone with a similar accent speaks back.

"The shopping center."

"Gut. Shoot it up." The voice demands. "...what?" König's voice deepens with confusion and shock, his brows furrowing as he reloads his gun.

"Shoot. It. Up." The voice is insistent, almost irritated with the fact that König didn't immediately comply.

"There are innocent people in that building. I'm not shooting it up." König retorts.

"I'm not asking, Colonel. Your job is not to have empathy, but to complete the mission."

"Well, you can take the mission and shove it up yer ass. They have nothing to do with this. They are not part of the objective." König is growing annoyed at the man's request.

"You would be wise to follow my orders. By saving the people, you are saving the enemy."

Before König can respond, feels a hard object smack into the back of his head. He blacks out, hearing the faint voice of the man commanding him earlier yelling out his name, gunfire fading in the background.

☆☆☆☆☆

Slowly rising back to a conscious state, König's eyes flutter open, taking in the sight of the bullet barrel pointed directly at his head. He can see the dark pit within the gun,and he feels the fear of knowing a bullet could come flying out the second the wielder gets trigger happy.

"I'd suggest you stay still and compliant." The British man holding the gun says cockily. König looks pass the gun, taking in the sight of the man in the skull balaclava. He's still in uniform and wearing a pair of headphones, and by the look in his eyes, he's not as empathetic as König.

He looks beside him,  seeing a black man in a baseball cap with a small mustache and a slight stubble standing idle with his arms folded.

To his left is an older white man, somewhere between 40 and 36, with a remarkable bucket hat and severe sideburns that connect from his beard to bis haircut. The final mystery man was a just barely tan man with a short Mohawk and a focused stare.

"We'll start somewhere simple. Give us your name, lad." The man in the bucket hat instructs him.

"Grhn..." König grumbles, and it feels funny trying to speak after being out so long.

"Maybe he doesn't speak english." The man in the baseball cap shrugs, taking note of the German flag patch on his shoulder.

"Ridiculous," The masked one retorts. "I heard him speakin' it just fine over his walkie talkie before I knocked him out." He explains, still holding the gun to his face.

"Get the gun out of his face, Ghost."

ione Mr. Bucket hat commands, and he reluctantly lowers his weapon. Now, König at least knows one of their names. Or at least an alias. Ghost. Sort of explains the skull mask. "Name. Now." Ghost demands, Soap glaring at the agitated Lieutenant.