Assistant - S. Ghost Riley

You walked into his office, wearing your little blazer-pencil skirt suit, biting your lip as you gandered  nervously at him, wondering what he might need today. Being an assistant was relatively easy, but the man you worked for was the thing that gave you anxiety. Lieutenant Simon Riley, or Ghost, as people called him, was no less than intimidating.

He was a pretty tall guy, standing at 6'2", and he weighed no less two hundred pounds, with all the muscle fat on his body. Not to mention the tattoos and battle scars decorating his body like ornaments on a a Christmas tree. Speaking of which, his balaclava was the star on top.

Masked men were already a bit scary to you, but the skull design only made it more harrowing. Not that skeletons were scary to you, but it had a certain eerie vibe that you couldn't put your finger on.

"Yes, Mr. Riley?" You called out it sheepishly, arms wrapped around your clipboard like a child holding a teddy bear.

"It's Lieutenant Riley." He corrected you, eyes never breaking from his computer. You felt your face heat up in embarrassment. Yet another scolding remark.

"Right, sorry." You apologized, glaring at the wooden floor. "Come. Sit down." He commanded, urging you to take a seat.

You complied anxiously, sitting at his desk. Neither of you spoke a word, and it only made things more uncomfortable.

"You may have noticed, but things have been gettin' awfully quiet around here in the past few weeks." He stated, leaning back in his chair, making it creak under his weight. "I guess that means we're doing our jobs right." You answered, your hands folded as they sat in your lap.

Simon let out a low loud breath through his nose, letting his chest rise and fall as he stared at you. It looked as if he wanted to say something to that, but bit back at his words.

"Yeah, it does." He says bluntly. Fixing his posture, he leans forward in the chair. "It also means Minimal missions, little work, and more agonizing pep-talk from coworkers." He points out, sounding annoyed. He was always a man of action, and got a bug rush out of going on missions, but it's been painfully peaceful, and he couldn't stand just sitting around in the office all day, filing paperwork.

Paperwork he should've filed long ago, but he always had an excuse to not do. Missions and tasks. They always came first, but since there are none, he has no choice but to sulk in the long due work reports.

"You a very good assistant, [Name].Always on time, very proper, and you even work late when i need you to. Surely you're not immune to the boredom this job is bringing." He says accusingly, eyeing you down as if watching your every move, down to how many times you blinked.

When you didn't respond, he stood up from his chair, walking around to the other side of the gloss wood desk. "What I'm trying to say is,... I think we should go out. Take a little break from here, yeah?" He offered, his tone far softer. That's what this was. He was trying to ask you out. Inching at the idea as to not come off too strong. His flirting skills were not the best, clearly, but his intentions were from the heart.

"Like... a date?" You ask sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess. Like a date. You don't mind that do you?" He raises a brow. "Well, no–" "Then it's settled. I was thinking 7:00pm? Wear somethin' more casual than that suit?" He leaned against his desk, his arms folded. He was trying his hardest to be more chill, but he didn't exactly know how to ask someone out in a soothing way.

"Uh, sure. Okay." You answered shyly. Man, you prayed he couldn't see how flustered you were.