4 • courting crasher

"I would like to have the opportunity to court Lady Y/n!" He said proudly infront of everyone, you just looked at him shocked. Did he really come in a do this?

Everyone looked at the boy who was slightly out of breath, he had definitely run here. Maybe this was your knight in shining armour that was here to save you. Soon his mother appeared behind him, out of breath too but she tried hard to compose herself. She pulled her sons arm towards her whispering something angrily in his ear. But he just stared at you, a smile on his face.

"Prince Uiseong , are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" The Queen asked, a smile on her face as if she was the one who tempted him with this idea and he grabbed hold of it without listening to the others around him who said no.

"Yes. I have thought over it for the last few months, I will court Lady Y/n with the intention of marriage." He was so confident with his words, you couldn't help but form a smile on your face. Is this a feeling of love that was starting to bloom? It was taking over the feeling in your stomach and replacing it with something happy.

"Lady Y/n, do you accept courting Prince Uiseong?" She asked looking at you, but it was already clear what your answer was. You nodded.

After that a few weeks passed , during this period it was basically like Prince Uiseong was to win over your family. You didn't do anything intimate as you weren't married yet and the relationship was very private. You were getting used to each other as a couple rather than just friends. You hadn't seen Seongnam through this period at all, you found yourself missing your interactions with him but it seemed he was very occupied with other things. Rumours also started to circulate over the idea that the crown Prince wasn't well. This meant all the princes were put under pressure to try and look like the right substitute for this position, Uiseong included. He seemed to be one of the top candidates and it sort of worried you, you weren't prepared to marry the crown Prince.

You took a lot of walks by yourself around the palace, just to be calm. It was a stressful place to be in, especially with all the chaos the princes were going through. You noticed Gyeseong by himself in the gardens. "Gyeseong!" You called out casually hoping to talk to him but he didn't seem to hear you. He walked away so you decided to follow as you didn't have much else to do. Finding yourself in a sort of the palace that hadn't been used for years. Gyeseong was way ahead of you, so you didn't actually know where he went but seeing the light on in the abandoned hut you presumed it was him. Probably not the smartest idea as a female alone at night. But you still went over. Entering the hut and immediately being hit with the sweet scent of perfume.

"Gyeseong?" You asked seeing a figure sat down, surrounded by beautiful objects. The figure infront of you dropped their make up brush, quickly looking back at you. And then you noticed he was dressed in women's clothing. You gasped , shocked at the sight.

"Y/n?" He asked seeing you, quickly getting up.

"You're dressed as a woman." You said pointing out the obvious. It was clear by his expression he was ashamed. He felt like he was just outed and now you would tell everyone, especially as you were so close to his mother.

"Please-" he was prepared to beg you. But you stopped him.

"Gyeseong. The rouge on your lips is too dark, it doesn't compliment your features."

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"Let me help you." You said making your way closer to him, he just watched as you approached. Looking at you, he was expecting you to run off and then when he returned he would be met with his mother demanding to talk to him. But instead you're helping him. He wasn't against it in anyway, allowing you to help him.