✧ Part 3 ✧

I'm in love with Judas

" Princess Elsa. "

He put that key chain in his pants pockets and got off the car and went straight towards the locker room. There he met his friends and then he opened his locker to take out his belongings but as usual his locker was filled with letters and he smirked while a chuckle left his mouth then one of his friends said

" I see man get new confessions on a daily basis... Is there even a girl left who didn't confess her feelings for you. " Taehyung rolled his eyes and said " like does it even matter who confesses or not huh? While I don't give a damn about their confession... They are going crazy that's the only thing I enjoy the most. "

" But maybe if you accept someone's confession then you may fall for her and who knows you become crazy for her. " His friends chuckled then he said " you know what these girls who are going crazy for me are nothing to me not even deserving of a single look of attention from my side... They just show by doing such things how low these girls are."

" Huh?... You have to choose a girl for you in your life who will be one of them or like them then you'll say the same things about her? " Yujin speak of them all then Taehyung scoffed while closing the locker door then he said " let's see if I choose one of them or like them or... He walked near them while smirking and speak standing near Yujin " one of the most different from them... "

With that he left from there while signalling them " let's go for class and receive more confessions in the way it's a never ending game dude. " They all Chuckled at his statement and walked behind him and as usual girls come and some confessed their feelings in words and some gave him letters while he always receives letters from them pretend not to break their hearts but as they are gone he threw away them carelessly leaving everyone in shock behind him because of his attitude.

He took his first lecture and as he sat on his desk he remembered Mishel's key chain was still placed in his pants pocket then he took out the keychain and looked at it for a while he was sitting alone in the last corner bench and he never let anyone sit beside him not even his male friends because during lecture he wanted to fully focus on his studies and he doesn't like any kind of disturbance near him.

After attending the lecture he went to the library to do his assignment work as he needs some books from there also while on the other hand Mishel and yeona both were busy with their lectures.

After their lectures ended they both had lunch while yeona waited for Taehyung but he didn't come and Mishel was also getting desperate to see him because she hadn't seen him since morning.

When he didn't come Mishel took a sigh and said " yeona... I need to offer my Salah... I'm going hmm. " Yeona also got up from her seat and " I'll take you... He must be busy somewhere... Come on let's go he'll eat later when he'll feel hungry. "

They both left from there and Mishel was performing her Ablution in the vanity basin area of restrooms then she noticed some girls started gossiping about her
" She's that girl right whom Taehyung gave those chocolates? "

" Yes she's the one... Look at her she seems silent and innocent but she's literally a bipolar she just plays innocent I'm sure like how she becomes friends with his sister first now she's wandering around Taehyung... Little did she know she also has no chance with him if one of the most popular girls got rejected by him. "

" But she's one of the most beautiful girls till now didn't you look at her face features... What if he fell for her beauty? "

With that Mishel looked up at herself in the mirror and then back at girls who noticed she heard their conversation but she didn't speak anything and left from there silently.