✧ Part 8 ✧

" I want all of them to be struck out of this university... Right now. "

Namjoon then asked him in a confused voice " who? Did you find them? " Taehyung pocked his cheeks in anger and said " Hyemi. "

Namjoon got shocked and said " are you in your senses? How can I expel her? You know who's daughter she is? " Taehyung joined his eyebrows anxiously and said
" I don't care who's daughter she is just expel her right now. "

Namjoon took a sigh and said " it's not your matter you don't need to interfere in it... I'll handle it on my own. " Taehyung scoffed and said " it's actually my matter dad... She bullied her because of me as I interact with Mishel but never talked to her so technically it's my matter more than anyone else and I'll handle it on my own that's it. "

Namjoon knew that Taehyung is not going to change his mind then he said
" Look Taehyung her father is a senator I can't expel her but... I can warn her in front of her parents. " Taehyung gritted his teeth and said " I just can't believe Dad... I just can't believe you. "

With that he left from there while saying
" You'll not interfere in this matter I'll see everything on my own. " Namjoon tried to stop him but Taehyung didn't stop then he went straight to the staff room where all the paperwork was done then he asked them to prepare Hyemi and her mate's expelling certificates while he told every single girl's name.

It took a little time and they gave him the papers then he went straight to his Dad's office and Namjoon saw he placed the papers in front of him on the table then he looked up at him while joining his eyebrows in anger and asked
" Taehyung... what's this? "

" Sign them. " He speak in a straight voice then Namjoon said " you have any idea she'll not be able to take admission to any other university according to these papers. " He stared back and forth in his Dad's eyes while saying " that's what I want. " His voice was straight but low and face was neutral not showing any emotion.

Namjoon took a sigh and said " what we gonna do when her father will come here and ask about this action? " Taehyung scoffed and said " be brave Dad you are sitting at the place where you have the hold on this whole university you are responsible for everything here and every parent leaves their child under your supervision so face them and tell them their place that's it... Now sign them or else I'll use your stamp. "

He gave Namjoon his pen and Namjoon was constantly staring at him with an angry look on his face then he said
" Dad. " Namjoon held the pen and immediately sign the papers then he said
" The real mess is created by you Kim Taehyung you should be expelled from here. "

Taehyung grabbed the papers and said
" Great Dad... I'm impressed... Wish I could witness a day when you'll say something in my support... I wish. " After that he left from there and Namjoon shook his head because he knew Taehyung is a silent person who don't engage with much people but when he becomes angry and go against someone he doesn't stop near but tell them their place then he sit in peace and he knew with Hyemi there is alot going to happen and he knew Taehyung will never listen to him.

Taehyung went straight to hyemi's class and entered the class while the professor was giving the lecture and then he asked him " Taehyung... What is this behaviour... How can you enter like this?"

He looked around in the class and asked in a loud angry voice " where is Hyemi huh? " They all got confused and shocked because they saw him in anger for the first time then his eyes fell on Hyemi's group mate, he walked near her while taking fast steps in anger then he placed his both palms on the desk furiously while glaring at her and asked her in an angry voice " where the hell she is huh? "