✧ Part 12 ✧

" Sunshine. "

He pushed his hair back while running his finger through them and he felt his surroundings getting hotter while he was shirtless then he immediately got up from the bed while throwing the sheets away from his upper body and ran out towards the balcony of his room.

He immediately opened the window door and he shut his eyes immediately as the bright sunlight hits his eyes but then he walked towards the railings and stood there while holding the railings and he was taking deep breaths then he speak to himself

" What the hell is going on?... What kind of feeling is this? "

He looked up at the sky then he placed his hand in front of his eyes as he was feeling difficult to look up at the bright sky then he said

" Hejel Eomma used to say you are close to your servent more than their jugular vein... You are Al-Qareeb the near one, you must know what I don't know... What's going on Hejel Eomma's Allah? Please keep them safe please until I reach there please keep them safe. "

He took a deep breath while his heart was still beating so fast and a strange feeling of distress was lingering over his whole body then he speak to himself " I'm not feeling peace... I should recite Quran. "

He immediately ran inside his room and took a bath then he performed Ablution and took out the Holy Quran from his cupboard and sat on his bed then he started to recite the Quran in a little loud voice.

° ° °

On the other hand Taehyung removed Mishel's hijab as he was completely lost in the spell of his aroused feelings that he didn't realise what he was doing and because Mishel was completely drunk she was also not aware what was going on with her.

As he removed her hijab while her eyes were closed he opened her clip and her ash blonde hair fell over her back and shoulders then he speak in a whisper in an amused voice while looking at her hidden beauty
" Oh my goodness... "

Mishel was taking deep breaths while her eyes were closed then he caressed her face while staring at her with an intense gaze and speak near her lips " I'm going crazy for your beauty Elsa... I never thought I would go insane for someone like this. "

She grabbed his collars tightly as his deep voice was making her mind go crazy then he put his face in the crook of her neck while grabbing her leg and wrapped it around his torso, Mishel gasped loudly while holding his shoulders and he left wet kisses all over neck leaving marks all over there.

Mishel felt her mind started to go numb and suddenly she tapped on his shoulder while he moved his face away from her neck and looked at her face then she speak in a whisper " T... Tae... "

That's when she fainted in his arms and he remained shocked while looking at her unconscious face, he make her lay down on his lap gently and patted her cheeks while saying " Elsa... Hey baby wake-up. "

He looked at his surroundings and then he speak to himself " what the hell?..." He then looked towards her face and said
" You stay here I'll bring yeona... Just hold on for a minute Elsa. "

He gently make her lay down on the floor and left from there while taking fast steps.

Meanwhile yeona noticed it's been a long time Mishel didn't come and Yujin had left with his friends already then she decided to check up on her and she went straight towards the restroom area.

She checked each corner but she found Mishel nowhere and her heart started to beat faster as she was nowhere and it was making her worry for her then she started to run through hallways while calling out her name loudly