𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

Tears . Grief . Anger and helplessness.

These were the Few emotions I never liked and never will.

But at this moment, only emotions I could feel are the mentioned ones.

Tears ran down my cheeks furiously , my hands shivering as I tried to hold onto him , trying to stop him from walking away from me like this. My hands gripping his thick subtle coat only for him to glare at me as he snatched his hand back from me. I don't want his hatred ,not like this , Not now , not ever. I want him to look at me softly like he used to , wiped my tears and kiss my forehead. why is this happening to us?

Grief overwhelmed me. Why are we going through this? How did we reach here? Just few moments ago his beautiful grey eyes were expressing love for me and now those same pair of eyes were glaring at me , looking me with hatred. I sobbed , mumbling things even I coudnt hear myself say while I clinged onto his arm, not letting him walk away from me so easily. I just wanted him to listen to me and put end to my grief.

Why is he not listening to me? was our love so weak for it tarnish and shatter infront of my eyes so easily? were we so worthless? My eyes were Blazing with anger as I shouted at him , trying to make him understand what actually happened. this is not fair to me , this is not fair to him. I'll not let him step over my self respect like this. love should be felt, he said. love should be respected, he said. so why is he making me beg for his love? why Is he disrespecting my love , by not trusting me at such a petty matter? I hate him for doing this to me, all I feel is anger bubbling inside me.

I sanked to the ground, sobbing as I held his hand tightly. "please dont leave me ,please don't leave me, please don't leave me" I muttered helplessly and continuously, seeing world through blurry tears. I was so so helpless ,each moment that went by I could feel every ounce of my self respect crushing beneath the weight of my unconditional love for him. I was helplessly and hopelessly in love with him.

My limbs were shaking uncontrollably, my thoughts scrambled, my heart slamming against my chest, while hot tears slid down my cheeks, drenching the collar of my shirt. My entire body was paralyzed by the sheer force of grief and sadness, and there was nothing I could do but cry.

"Aishwarya , don't make me do this. leave my hand , let me fucking go" I heard him say through rugged and harsh breaths , he was visibly trying to keep his calm. I sniffed and stood up, wiping my tears with the back of my palm and I cupped his face , his eyes not meeting mine .

"Please, listen to me. it's not what it looks like. I swear I did nothing wrong please please try to understand me" I sobbed , holding him tighter trying to get the same warmth from him I used to feel whenever he used to cup my cheeks or I used to do that.