𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

A Spider Crawled on the back of my hand, slowly and slightly, like warning me of something as I squirmed in my sleep , my eyes burning for some reason. I blinked repeatedly before completely opening my eyes,My lips dry and face sweaty because of no clear source of ventilation. I exhale , swatting the spider away as it fell on the ground , reviving itself and it continues to crawl its way on a unknown destination.

I licked my lower lip , running a hand through my messy hairs. I sighed sleepily as I looked around myself.

I remember I came here and sat on this bench last night and accidentally fell asleep. I shut my eyes again ,having no energy to wake up and go back to my room again. It looks like it is probably Four or Five in the morning right now and my family will be peacefully sleeping till atleast Eight o'clock so I am safe.

The cold air sent chills down my body, causing tiny shivers to course through me. I snuggled deeper into the cozy blanket, seeking some warmth.

wait, Blanket?!

The cozy feeling turned to an uneasy one as my fingers found strands of fabric that I could not recognize.

I sat up, eyes wide as the realization sank in that a mysterious blanket had somehow covered my body, A maroon coloured soft blanket, A blanket I did not bring with me yesterday night.

The unknown element of the blanket sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps rippling across my skin.

I frowned , inspecting the blanket, I don't remember owning a blanket like this and I definitely did not bring anything except my phone here Last night.

Now that I was completely awake , I was more conscious of my surrounding as I looked around myself and I gasped slightly in surprise with what I was seeing. This. was. unbelievable.

Petals. Rose petals. Black and white , shriveled rose petals. On the ground beneath the bench . on my hair. some stuck to my dress. On that blanket. Everywhere.

What the actual fuck?!

I stood up in shock , throwing the blanket away and grabbed my phone while Looking around more intently in the dark night as I realized that not only were there black and white rose petals all over me and on the ground , there were full red roses too, placed around that damn bench, in a huge circle. Like I was some type of fucking target.

I could barely see anything due to the darkness of the night, only the light coming from the moon was reflecting on the ground.

The corner of my eyes caught the sight of The tree near the bench and my breath hitched , Carvings.

My lips parted as a deep uncomfortable feeling settled in my gut.

I remember Writing my name there last night , but the drops of blood smeared on the carvings was a strange sight to see .