𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ☠︎

Awful, Awful Morning. The Headache has gotten Worse, My senses are so dizzy I could barely even lay on my Bed last night.

I must have been Crazy due to the sleep deprivation because nobody in their right fucking minds wakes up at Four in the morning for no reason at all. I doubt you can even call that waking up because I didn't even sleep to begin with .

It was Eight o' clock when I was fully dressed up. I Walked out of my library to see that my Maids and Servants have arrived, Rushing here and there to Scrub off all the spots from everywhere.

I don't really like these people. none of them. Yeah, grateful I was that they do all these work for me but So many people in my house makes it hard for me to breath. i didn't want to hire them, Rishaan did. He said That rich people need Househelpers so I just let him. I am very much capable of doing all my own work. but then, Time is money and I don't want to waste any of it. Being Busy all the time reduces your capacity of doing Basic tasks.

I simply ignore all of them as I walk towards my coffee machine. The new Maid had made some kind of Milk coffee, making me huff. As much as I dislike their intrusion in my privacy, I also very much dislike Scolding these people for their mistakes. But if they are working for me, they should atleast know to do it right.

Everyone should know that I only drink Black coffee. The exquisite taste of it is to my preference. But here This cream foamed coffee was filled in my Mug.

I Just Gritted my teeth silently and threw it in the bin, Keeping another cup Below the mozel Of the machine and switching on the Button.

I stood there, Tapping my fingers on the Counter as the coffee brew when I heard a low guttural growl from behind me. I turned back to see My Pet Panther walking towards me slowly while gracefully swaying its hips. My eyes softened as she, my panther, rubbed her head against my palm. I scratched its head gently as she purred with her eyes closed.

She Had this shiny black coloured fur all over her body, Both of our eye clours matched giving me a reason to relate with her. I named her wolf, completely different to her what her Species is. But it suits her.

"B-Boss?" I hear a soft whisper of one of My Servant's voice. I don't even know his name.

I turn to look at him with a raised eyebrow and he spoke while looking fearfully between me and wolf. 

"Boss, Yash sir has Arrived. He is waiting for you in the corridor" he said very softly, his feet and hands trembling with fear. Maybe due to wolf I guess. But She doesn't bite, Not unless you are a imposter. I nodded sternly, watching him scurry away from the kitchen.