𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

Mother earth, So Sweet, Kind and gentle.I have always idolized her, worshipped her, prayed to her for good crops and much more.

But At this moment The only thing I was praying for was for her to tear open the ground I am standing on and Swallow me alive.

I tried to Get back on track, control my emotions But This was all making me so anxious. His hot breath on my ear didn't help much either.

Veer, The man I once loved with my whole soul. My first love and My first heartbreak. He is my everything and Nothing at the Same Time.

I Inhaled Deeply, clearing my throat and snatching my eyes away from his.

I want Go, I want Go away from Him
I want To Run, I want To Run away from Him.
I want To Escape from Him because I fear I am going to loose myself in his arms, Get lost in his eyes and Beg for his warmth I so very much missed.

With each second that passed by, Oxygen was being sucked out of my lungs, betraying my body and leaving me alone to deal with all of this.

His grey eyes dug into me, like he could see through my soul, read my thoughts and I have never felt so much exposed before.

I clear my throat again, blinking rapidly to keep myself from fainting and I tried to push him away. slightly, subtly.

I tried to free my dupatta and throat from his dominating hold but His grip didn't falter and I struggled again, Avoiding his eyes completely. The stubborn man Liked the way I was squirming in his arms, it was evident in his eyes as He still did not leave me, Ignoring my struggles to free myself.

But Then He tugged harder at my dupatta, chocking my throat as my head fell back through force and I gasped silently. I was in no position to speak when My brain was so dizzy just by being in the same room as him.

It is so hard to breath in his presence, My soul wanted to run out of my body just so that I can escape him.

Pathetic, every inch of me is pathetic. Its Pathetic how I was trembling and shivering where I should be Shouting, yelling at him for what he did all those years ago.

This time when I struggled and tried to free myself, He tugged harder, almost making me loose my breath. He hums roughly, like he disapproved my instances of Running away from him.

But something in me whispered to me that No matter where I run, I can never escape him.

I Breathed heavily with my chest falling and rising and somehow his eyes caught that, making all my blood crawl upto my cheeks. I was flushed, Confused, anxious, embarrassed and what not.

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and Tried to speak.

"Leave Me" Even if I tried to say that sternly, it all came out like pathetic whimper. My breath trembled as i cleared my throat and whispered again sharply. "Leave me".