𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ˚

You know that badass feeling you get when you are doing something others are not? Yes, I am feeling exactly that.

There is a different level of adrenaline you get while riding a bike. But riding a bullet while wearing an Indian dress with your dupatta flying by your side? that gives my desi heart a different level of joy.

My family owns Two vehicles. A Bike and a scooter. The scooter is very old because it used to belong to my mother's father when she was Young and had just stood up for elections , so her father gave her the scooter while my father bought himself this bike with his first salary. two different story yet the love they both share for each others vehicle is just so precious.

The road to the office was Smooth and Silent leaving the fact that only few vehicles behind me kept on honking for no reason.

I made a cautious turn onto the Vacant road in the city that lead me to 'The Sirius Advocates' But as I did so, a massive car with a few others behind it suddenly pulled up in front of me, disrupting my balance.

Instinctively, I slammed on my brakes but not fast enough to avoid a collision. I even had to force myself to brake sharply, my eyes widening in panic and surprise.

I tried to evade the car, but i couldn't avoid the sudden turn and crashed into the side of the car with force. The impact was painfully loud and me with my bike fell down on the ground sideways , my shoulder smashing with the Rough ground as I groaned in pain.

Damnit! Did my shoulder dislocated or something?

I whined in pain as the ripples of sharp burning pain made its way towards my shoulder, seemingly reaching till my acromioclavicular joint, the part where my shoulder and neck meets. 

I huffed , trying to get it together as i sat up on the ground while holding my shoulder and dusting off my clothes. such a horrible day to wear white.

I looked infront of me- better to say, I glared infront of me at the car that crashed into me and also noticed that all the cars had somehow stopped and a man got off the driver's seat, looking at me with a worried and apologetic expression. he was wearing a uniform, I don't know. it was just very formal and ugly.

"Aree bitiya, Tum thik hona? Tumhe lagi toh nahi?" Oh child, are you fine? you are not hurt right? I mocked him in my head. I sighed standing up slowly, hissing softly when I felt a sharp burn on my shoulder. I smiled at him despite the pain , brushing off my clothes.